LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Would you trade....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I heard we just gave up our 1st round pick next year for him

s**t like this should result in a warning. Not cool man. Not cool.

Originally posted by xtm059:
I think we should trade willis. I'm pretty sure you could get someone to give up their #1 WR for him. We don't need him, either. Bowman is just as good, if not better.

Willis is worth way way way more than Gordon. We'd be the laughing stock of the NFL if that happened.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I think we should trade willis. I'm pretty sure you could get someone to give up their #1 WR for him. We don't need him, either. Bowman is just as good, if not better.

This post is so full of fail

whatever you say man. I'm not the only one who thinks about it.
For some reason I don't see us pulling the trigger on this... I hope we do but I think Balke is gun shy with higher picks and harbaugh is too stubborn.. I just don't see it happenin

Yeah you are.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Yeah you are.

this
How about we offer LaMichael James for Josh Brown we are not using him and the Browns need a running back, plus that will be Browns spot on the 53
Originally posted by trevorontario:
How about we offer LaMichael James for Josh Brown we are not using him and the Browns need a running back, plus that will be Browns spot on the 53

Sorry meant Josh Gordon

Sorry meant Josh Gordon

Why would they do that? Gordon has twice the value of LMJ. I could see them being interested in LMJ, but not straight up for Gordon. LMJ and a 3rd/4th rounder would do it for me but typically in-season trades in the NFL are player for pick not player for player and pick
So you think we can trade our third-string RB for the Browns' top WR -- a guy who many regard as a true #1 receiving threat?

• RKab
  • Veteran

Fair deal. I went to high school with Josh Brown. He's kinda slow but a good drummer. Drove an '86 Iroc. Loved weed. Would help the locker room.
Originally posted by kazak13:

true that... once that salary cap gets tight, after we sign Colin to a big contract, this may happen!

cant be serious. And if colin keeps playing like this and doesn't have any more games like he does against GB then we might be looking at a reasonable 10-13M a year contract which would be a bargain considering CK still has a bunch of potential left and has not yet mastered his skills
Originally posted by RKab:

Fair deal. I went to high school with Josh Brown. He's kinda slow but a good drummer. Drove an '86 Iroc. Loved weed. Would help the locker room.

• Silky
  • Veteran
Im posting from my tablet and cant figure out how to paste the link. its on nfl.com. Browns are asking for a 2nd round pick and apparrently we are interested
[ Edited by ApatheticIAm on Oct 7, 2013 at 9:32 PM ]

Try NFL Talk bro, already multiple threads there.
Share 49ersWebzone