There are 327 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you trade....

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Lol Just havin fun with possibilities

It's OK to dream

I dreamt once that we had Julio Jones! ...Siiiigh....

49ers need an elite WR again, we haven't had one since the GOAT!....well maybe TO.
Defense didnt win a championship last year
Originally posted by Ntournahu82:
you dont win superbowls with middle linebackers that was proven last year. Willis struggles against top tier tight ends. yeah is a HOF but so is that white dude from the bears urlacher no championships. Get while the gettin is good and get something for this guy. Trade him away resign Aldon, Kaep, Crabs, Iupati. I would rather any of those four then willis. Its not like I dislike him I love the guy he has been an incredible player since day one. I just feel that having Bowman is good enough and we would have a more complete team if we are able to sign all of the previously mentioned players.

Willis is the best LB in coverage. These TE that run like WR are a mismatch for any LB.

Get off the crack pipe.
Defense didnt win a championship last year

Actually it did. Defense bashed the hell out of us in the first half and prevented kap from going wild in the first half as well, and a cheap defensive play prevented a game winning touchdown.
  • buck
  • Veteran
If we seriously consider the impact of two losses on the rationality of many posters, it seems clear the that we have a problem with premature mental ejaculation.

Like it or not, we have to face the facts.

1. We are 2-2.
2. Being 2-2 after two games is not particularly instructive.

I suggest calm.

Chilean wine does have a calming effect.
Originally posted by buck:
If we seriously consider the impact of two losses on the rationality of many posters, it seems clear the that we have a problem with premature mental ejaculation.

Like it or not, we have to face the facts.

1. We are 2-2.
2. Being 2-2 after two games is not particularly instructive.

I suggest calm.

Chilean wine does have a calming effect.

Hard liquor works faster.
worst thread idea ever

wow do people actually know football?

because bowman had 1 monster game? do you know why? because willis wasn't in. if bowman wasn't in willis would have done the same thing. they take up stats.

maybe you don't understand how good our linebacker core is...

its the equivalent of having lebron james, kevin durant, russel westbrook and d.wade

everybody aint scoring 30 or putting up huge numbers because they guy next to them is so good it all evens out.

mods please close this thread
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Actually it did. Defense bashed the hell out of us in the first half and prevented kap from going wild in the first half as well, and a cheap defensive play prevented a game winning touchdown.

Playing calling was garbage in the first half. LMJ fumble, not going for it on fourth down and settling for 3 cost them that game oh not converting on first and goal.
Playing calling was garbage in the first half. LMJ fumble, not going for it on fourth down and settling for 3 cost them that game oh not converting on first and goal.

what cost us the game is what cost us the 2 games this year running the ball.

we got down the field on a gore run. and then a james run. and then threw 3 straight passes from the 5 yard line.

you bring in the big guns and you run it 3 times from 5 yards out and get a touch down. if you can't get 5 yards on 3 runs then you don't deserve to win the super bowl.

it's really as simple as that.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
worst thread idea ever

wow do people actually know football?

because bowman had 1 monster game? do you know why? because willis wasn't in. if bowman wasn't in willis would have done the same thing. they take up stats.

maybe you don't understand how good our linebacker core is...

its the equivalent of having lebron james, kevin durant, russel westbrook and d.wade

everybody aint scoring 30 or putting up huge numbers because they guy next to them is so good it all evens out.

mods please close this thread
Willis is a tackling machine but he sucks at blitzing I dont think he could done what Bowman did. Bowman is future.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
what cost us the game is what cost us the 2 games this year running the ball.

we got down the field on a gore run. and then a james run. and then threw 3 straight passes from the 5 yard line.

you bring in the big guns and you run it 3 times from 5 yards out and get a touch down. if you can't get 5 yards on 3 runs then you don't deserve to win the super bowl.

it's really as simple as that.
I totally agree
Willis is a tackling machine but he sucks at blitzing I dont think he could done what Bowman did. Bowman is future.

he has done it already. our team is NOT a blitzing team, this is something new. and usually when they're both in they run a stunt blitz and the blockers go to willis so bowman gets shine.

like i said, their stats are even because one has one side and the other has the other. last game one was out so bowman had license to go everywhere on both sides while willis replacement job was to just not be out of position.

willis and bowman are players who are not out of position and have the license to make plays.

if there's only 1 person there to make them, they're going to feast

if they're 2 they're both going to get an even amount.

like i said bad idea. he isn't even in his prime yet
I forgot about these kinda posts in ninertalk lol anyone remember way back like 8 years ago a guy named walter?
Willis for Calvin Johnson and two 1sts