There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you trade....

Wow, floored logic at its best. You trade for Nicks and any money saved instantly out the window as you need to resign your new commodity. Forget about getting Iupati back at that point.
Id package Willis and KW for one of Denver's WRs
you dont win superbowls with middle linebackers that was proven last year. Willis struggles against top tier tight ends. yeah is a HOF but so is that white dude from the bears urlacher no championships. Get while the gettin is good and get something for this guy. Trade him away resign Aldon, Kaep, Crabs, Iupati. I would rather any of those four then willis. Its not like I dislike him I love the guy he has been an incredible player since day one. I just feel that having Bowman is good enough and we would have a more complete team if we are able to sign all of the previously mentioned players.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Id package Willis and KW for one of Denver's WRs

Thomas is a beast I would trade willis for him no problem. But i do think we will be ok when Crabs gets back just hope he can return to full strength this season.
Originally posted by Ntournahu82:
My old man and myself have been saying this for the past two years.Seriously you dont win superbowls with two stud middle linebackers. Now just think about this for a moment we trade Willis get a first round pick and second or hell I would take Hakeem Nicks straight up. Now listen to what I am saying with the money that is freed up by trading Willis we are then capable of keeping Iupati and we all know that it starts in the in trench's and letting Iupati go next year is not the right move. I dont care how good they think Looney or Kilgore is they can not replace Iupati. Bowman proved the other night he is could of enough with out willis and having Wilhoite by his side is good enough. I'm not trolling this is for real. your two cents please. and you know walsh would do it. Willis is almost thirty.


So what you're saying is you want this team to trade away possible the best ILB they've ever had for an injury prone WR that's never played a full season in the NFL before?
Originally posted by Ntournahu82:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Id package Willis and KW for one of Denver's WRs

Thomas is a beast I would trade willis for him no problem. But i do think we will be ok when Crabs gets back just hope he can return to full strength this season.

Imagine Kaep playing with Thomas, Crabtree & Boldin!
I honestly... i just... i cant even...
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Ntournahu82:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Id package Willis and KW for one of Denver's WRs

Thomas is a beast I would trade willis for him no problem. But i do think we will be ok when Crabs gets back just hope he can return to full strength this season.

Imagine Kaep playing with Thomas, Crabtree & Boldin!

Imagine having the 2 best ILBs in the game playing next to each other.

Oh wait. We already have that. Let's not f**k it up.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Ntournahu82:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Id package Willis and KW for one of Denver's WRs

Thomas is a beast I would trade willis for him no problem. But i do think we will be ok when Crabs gets back just hope he can return to full strength this season.

Imagine Kaep playing with Thomas, Crabtree & Boldin!

Imagine having the 2 best ILBs in the game playing next to each other.

Oh wait. We already have that. Let's not f**k it up.

Lol Just havin fun with possibilities
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
So what you're saying is you want this team to trade away possible the best ILB they've ever had for an injury prone WR that's never played a full season in the NFL before?

Ok so maybe not nicks bad example. please read my other replies
Originally posted by verb1der:
Lol Just havin fun with possibilities

It's OK to dream
Defense win championships. Willis is the anchor to our defense. With no anchor the ship will drift away.
Originally posted by Ntournahu82:
you dont win superbowls with middle linebackers that was proven last year. Willis struggles against top tier tight ends. yeah is a HOF but so is that white dude from the bears urlacher no championships. Get while the gettin is good and get something for this guy. Trade him away resign Aldon, Kaep, Crabs, Iupati. I would rather any of those four then willis. Its not like I dislike him I love the guy he has been an incredible player since day one. I just feel that having Bowman is good enough and we would have a more complete team if we are able to sign all of the previously mentioned players.

here ya go incase ya missed it.
Originally posted by Ntournahu82:
you dont win superbowls with middle linebackers that was proven last year. Willis struggles against top tier tight ends. yeah is a HOF but so is that white dude from the bears urlacher no championships. Get while the gettin is good and get something for this guy. Trade him away resign Aldon, Kaep, Crabs, Iupati. I would rather any of those four then willis. Its not like I dislike him I love the guy he has been an incredible player since day one. I just feel that having Bowman is good enough and we would have a more complete team if we are able to sign all of the previously mentioned players.

Willis is the best LB in coverage. These TE that run like WR are a mismatch for any LB.

Get off the crack pipe.
imagine have two of the best ilb's in the NFL and having that defense not be able to stop anybody in the playoffs. oh wait that happen last year. I would rather have more offensive of power.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home