There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by pd24:
We gave up enough in the run game yesterday.

I believe you can use a blitz to help thwart the running game...at least it can't be worse than last night...of course, this may be my area of over reaction...argh! Frustration...will take a while to get over this one. Had to feel good for Pete Carrol though...he really enjoyed the evening.

It is going to take me a while. I think I will feel better if they win the next 3 games. It won't be easy, after this game, we have the Rams on a Thursday in St Louis
Originally posted by pd24:
It is going to take me a while. I think I will feel better if they win the next 3 games. It won't be easy, after this game, we have the Rams on a Thursday in St Louis

I think they will be very motivated and hopefully have a surge of angry energy.
Reid has been an absolute stud so far. A true ballhawk. Hoping for a quick recovery and turnaround, because he really is a playmaker on defense.
if Reid has to sit out for a bit.....I'm not trying to turn this into a videogame, but I thought we might sign Nnambi to play FS for us when we were first interested, before we got Reid.

Nnambi still seems to have trouble when his back is toward the QB....I'm wondering if his move to free Safety is long over due. Rod Woodson and Charles Woodson made the transition well.

just in case Reid's condition is recurring and we might need to give him a longer rest...I hope the coaches have a better backup plan than Craig Dahl as the season goes on.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 16, 2013 at 5:52 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Afrikan:
if Reid has to sit out for a bit.....I'm not trying to turn this into a videogame, but I thought we might sign Nnambi to play FS for us when we were first interested, before we got Reid.

Nnambi still seems to have trouble when his back is toward the QB....I'm wondering if his move to free Safety is long over due. Rod Woodson and Charles Woodson made the transition well.

just in case Reid's condition is recurring and we might need to give him a longer rest...I hope the coaches have a better backup plan than Craig Dahl as the season goes on.

This would've been a good time to put Culliver there.
lol Nnambi
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
In todays NFL, I see them sitting Reid out just because. It's unfortunate. We seem to always have a body count whenever we play Seattle.

so do they
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol Nnambi

This!!
We weren't turned on for this game.

Of all games you would think so.

I think they were saving stuff for the playoffs.
he dead
wonder if we could get a 2nd round pick for him

bout to lose his job to spillman
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Our depth is definitely being tested this year. But it's okay, true champions make adjustments.
Originally posted by 49erWay:
We weren't turned on for this game.

Of all games you would think so.

I think they were saving stuff for the playoffs.

Bro. I know it sounds good to say that, but theres no way in Hell the team is saving stuff when playing against a division foe.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he still has to pass some concussion tests to be cleared.

Hopefully very minor, read report reids showing no symptons of concussion
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Our depth is definitely being tested this year. But it's okay, true champions make adjustments.

Just like the Ravens and NYG of years past. Yes they were both fortunate to defeat us but they dealt with adversity early on