Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

get better
Originally posted by Jcool:
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

Harbaugh said Eric Reid (concussion) was not symptomatic today. #49ers

the day is still young
I think Reid misses at least a week. Concussions are big deal now, and the league is in major CYA mode.
I love the kid. hope he can pick luck next week!
Originally posted by kray28:
I think Reid misses at least a week. Concussions are big deal now, and the league is in major CYA mode.

Yeah. It might be good in the long run, although we need him against Luck. Damn this is the toughest part of our schedule. We have @ Rams and vs. Texans right after that. Then we'll get a break until we play vs. SEA. We can survive.
If he has to sit a game, so be it. I just prefer CJ Spillman start over Dahl.
Originally posted by SFrush:

spillman must be terrible in coverage if he's getting beat out by dahl.

Dahl played decently well last night
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

spillman must be terrible in coverage if he's getting beat out by dahl.

Dahl and whitner as our starting safeties

if you guys play fantasy football take Luck and the colts WRs.
In todays NFL, I see them sitting Reid out just because. It's unfortunate. We seem to always have a body count whenever we play Seattle.
Four corners anyone? How about four corners, Whitner, Willis, Bowman, Aldon and the line--Justin, McDonald and Dorsey. Give up a bit in the run game but good cover. Blitz a corner or Whitner on every down.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Four corners anyone? How about four corners, Whitner, Willis, Bowman, Aldon and the line--Justin, McDonald and Dorsey. Give up a bit in the run game but good cover. Blitz a corner or Whitner on every down.

We gave up enough in the run game yesterday.
He won't. The test is simple enough to pass since he is smart.

Pretty sure Alex would have to but we wanted Kaep
Originally posted by kray28:

If he passes the tests he should play. It worked for Staley on a short week leading up to the first Seahawk game last year. So far it sounds promising
Originally posted by pd24:
We gave up enough in the run game yesterday.

I believe you can use a blitz to help thwart the running game...at least it can't be worse than last night...of course, this may be my area of over reaction...argh! Frustration...will take a while to get over this one. Had to feel good for Pete Carrol though...he really enjoyed the evening.