There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I like Reid.. He learned how plays and keep improve for defense.. He is very good to read and quick to run that tackle and ints better than Whitner!... Whitner can't read and too slow to read when he can't run for late that tackle and nope ints..

hey man, don't knock on Whitner. He made that crucial tackle inbounds on the last packer drive.
Yep. He did tackle inbounds on the last packer drive.. He is nope show up when I don't see him cuz he don't know how to run cuz he can't read how tackle on and ints and nope coverage too!! My eyes are very talent that I know what I do..

can't argue with that. HOORAY BROTHER!
Extremely impressed with Reid. He is only going to get better
I like Reid.. He learned how plays and keep improve for defense.. He is very good to read and quick to run that tackle and ints better than Whitner!... Whitner can't read and too slow to read when he can't run for late that tackle and nope ints..

hey man, don't knock on Whitner. He made that crucial tackle inbounds on the last packer drive.
Yep. He did tackle inbounds on the last packer drive.. He is nope show up when I don't see him cuz he don't know how to run cuz he can't read how tackle on and ints and nope coverage too!! My eyes are very talent that I know what I do..

I don't like waste time if 49ers don't keep improve for defense that I wanted an early to tell you than waste time cuz I wanted whitner out for our team! Dude bro!
  • krizay
  • Veteran

are you saying you can't argue that or you CAN'T argue that?

cause if it's you CAN'T I concur. Wouldnt even know where to begin. Or end for that matter
Dashon who?

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Eric Reid comes up huge with a pick, lays big hits, missed only 1 tackle and was good the rest of the game

meanwhile Dashon still getting 15 yarders
eric reid will win DROY like a boss!
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Extremely impressed with Reid. He is only going to get better

Great first game. Absolutely great.

Should have had 2 picks, and he was crushing people all game long. And the big thing is he looked totally comfortable out there.

Really happy to see the biggest gamble in our starting line up paid off.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Make that go away
Originally posted by Garcia:
Eric Reid comes up huge with a pick, lays big hits, missed only 1 tackle and was good the rest of the game

Did he? s**t used to drive me crazy. Heard he knocked 2 out of the game today.
Welcome home prodical son …
Fabulous first game performance. Basically ONE missed tackle and a bunch of perfect tackles. Real good coverage all game. And no 15-yarders to extend drives. They're going to be better with Reid.
I think that last tackle keeping the Packer in bounds as actually Whitner...

But what I came here to say is he had a HUGE game today. Only saw one mistake where he missed a tackle in the open field, but he more than made up for it with his ballhawking plays today. He was all over the field making big hit after big hit, and like someone mentioned earlier, exploding from out of the screen to make plays. I think we found our next star in the secondary for the next decade.
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:
Originally posted by Garcia:

Did he? s**t used to drive me crazy. Heard he knocked 2 out of the game today.

Ya, it was a BS call though.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Dashon who?

looks like someones about to draw a mustache on him