There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

saw some big hits like goldson, and the pick was nice aswell .
Originally posted by JoeBart324:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Not missing a beat w/out Goldson - so far.

Goldson with 2 personal fouls in TB. He does hit hard but sometimes he should go for the pick or a simple tackle rather than the highlight reel.

SO glad that b******t is gone.
Originally posted by niners94:
Played really well. Only 1 missed tackle.

And laid serious wood on Cobb.
Eric Reid exceeded my expectations. love the way he plays.
Someone reported that there is probably fines coming down from NFL HQ against Goldson. Reid looked like he has the potential to be the best of both worlds, a solid big hitter and a ball hawking smart coverage guy. I liked his pass break up in the end zone. Perfectly played. and of course that perfect heads up INT. That was plucking at its finest.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Eric Reid was DYNAMITE today. He was exploding across the TV screen making big tackles. I know he missed one early, but this guy is going to be really good. INT was icing on the cake.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Eric Reid was DYNAMITE today. He was exploding across the TV screen making big tackles. I know he missed one early, but this guy is going to be really good. INT was icing on the cake.

And he's going to get even better!
Reid makes up for the Jenkins miss.
he did very well for a first game by a rookie FS

Could very easily be a disaster with someone else ... like maybe Dashon Goldson's first game
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Missed that tackle early but made up for it on the same drive with the INT. This guy is good. Looks like a vet out there.
GOOD s**t! SORRY I DOUBTED YOU YUNGSTA!
Future superstar.... No doubt

He was around the ball the whole game and didn't commit any stupid rookie mistakes. You know we have something special when you don't hear your rookie safety's name being called negatively with Rodgers at the helm
he played pretty good.

namdi is clearly the weakest link on defense
Put the hit on Cobb and little Aaron
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by niners94:
Played really well. Only 1 missed tackle.

And laid serious wood on Cobb.

Receivers won't want to get tackle by him.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home