There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by susweel:
Aaron Rogers gonna be burning his ass all day.

lol what does even mean?

He doesn't even care anymore, he just says things just to see the reactions.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by susweel:
Aaron Rogers gonna be burning his ass all day.

lol what does even mean?

he's still bitter Alex leaving huh. Poor Sus.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I was not impressed by Lacy in either of the games I saw him in. He might get better later on, but we have at least three backs that would start over him in GB.

Lacy looked very good in game 2. He was getting the same reaction in Wisconsin as Patton, Reid, Mcdonald are here. Comparing him to Marshawn Lynch Ect.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
when is he changing his # to 38??

With McBath on IR, is #28 available? I would like to see him with 28...or 36. Has anyone worn 36 since Spencer left?
I like 35
Originally posted by eonblue:
Lacy has performed well IMO.on the other topic Bakhtiara(lt) and Newhouse(rt) are going to be nice snacks

Newhouse is losing his right tackle job to Don Barclay.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

dont even curr or know who you are.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
he's still bitter Alex leaving huh. Poor Sus.

yes so sad, but not as sad as you over Parris getting traded.
Looking forward to seeing this young man kick some ass tomorrow afternoon!!!

rodgers bodybag is waiting in the locker room
DON'T LET US DOWN MOTHERf**kER! Rodgers is gonna fake this dude out all day if he has time.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
RIP Green Bay recieving corps
[ Edited by jimrat on Sep 8, 2013 at 7:54 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
DON'T LET US DOWN MOTHERf**kER! Rodgers is gonna fake this dude out all day if he has time.

no one thinks he will be all pro on the first day. the kid does have alot of help like hopefully a good pass rush.I, for one, am not going to call for any heads to roll in regards to the players today in new positions if they mess up. Like our new safety and long snapper. if they make a mistake so be it. That is the only way they will get better. as is typical here, lots of niner fans are predicting a ass kicking and blow out. If that does not happen and people are pissed, if we lose or win a close game you only have yourselves to blame for working yourself up into a frenzy that is how I look at predicting scores, you just set yourself up for anger if the scored does not live up to what you think it should have been. the bottom line is to win, no one cares about appearances , you just win the game anyway you can and if we are the elite team we are being led to believe we are, then we are good enough to over come mistakes by a player or players. playing calling is a whole other thing.
Originally posted by cciowa:
no one thinks he will be all pro on the first day. the kid does have alot of help like hopefully a good pass rush.I, for one, am not going to call for any heads to roll in regards to the players today in new positions if they mess up. Like our new safety and long snapper. if they make a mistake so be it. That is the only way they will get better. as is typical here, lots of niner fans are predicting a ass kicking and blow out. If that does not happen and people are pissed, if we lose or win a close game you only have yourselves to blame for working yourself up into a frenzy that is how I look at predicting scores, you just set yourself up for anger if the scored does not live up to what you think it should have been. the bottom line is to win, no one cares about appearances , you just win the game anyway you can and if we are the elite team we are being led to believe we are, then we are good enough to over come mistakes by a player or players. playing calling is a whole other thing.

Honestly, I have a good vibe on Reid. He plays different. He's built different. I don't think McCarthy will test Reid much past the 2nd quarter. he'll be looking elsewhere -- Whitner, Brock, etc. We'll see.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Sep 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM ]
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Honestly, I have a good vibe on Reid. He plays different. He's built different. I don't think McCarthy will test Reid much past the 2nd quarter. he'll be looking elsewhere -- Whitner, Brock, etc. We'll see.

I agree with you there. I do not think he will be as good as Goldson this early on, but I think he could be better with experience. Let's not forget that Goldson looked average when Justin and Aldon weren't wrecking the opposing offense in the backfield.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I agree with you there. I do not think he will be as good as Goldson this early on, but I think he could be better with experience. Let's not forget that Goldson looked average when Justin and Aldon weren't wrecking the opposing offense in the backfield.
i think, trust and f**king hope the amount of drive extending penalties made by our team this year will be no where to what it was last year. the same , I hope, will be said for drive killing penalties on our offense. with no godson in there I think objective number one will be met