There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Moving up the depth chart like this is a good sign. It seems like everyone thinks he is ready. We'll know in 9 days as an elite QB is coming to town. Good thing for us that Oline is wretched.

On some teams that wouldn't necessarily be true...but the Niners will ship your ass out of town if you don't deliver
[ Edited by ninermedic on Aug 27, 2013 at 3:59 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by susweel:
Aaron Rogers gonna be burning his ass all day.

lol what does even mean?

Absolutely f**kin nothing.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Why does Goldson have this rep that he gets penalized all the time?! I don't remember too many penalties by Goldson, and if they did flag him (like his hit on Aaron Hernandez) it's a BS call. Goldson was a clean, fundamental hitter, imo.

You have a poor opinion.

Amen, Dashon has the football IQ of a semi-rotten turnip.
Now if he can start taking over the duties of pre-snap coverage adjustments, Whitner will be completely expendable. This will come with more experience.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

lol what does even mean?

He means that Rogers and Mcarthy are licking their lips at the thought of a rookie FS starting next to another safety who is already sketchy at coverage.

I have faith Reid will make some plays and may even have an INT in week one with all the passing GB looks to do.

lol what does even mean?

He means that Rogers and Mcarthy are licking their lips at the thought of a rookie FS starting next to another safety who is already sketchy at coverage.

I have faith Reid will make some plays and may even have an INT in week one with all the passing GB looks to do.

Kaep will definitely have to score 28+ pts

lol what does even mean?

this

Reid is a rookie and rookies make mistakes and unfortunately for us he plays the last line of defense. going up against an all world qb you know they are gonna take their shots.

lol what does even mean?

Personally, I think they are going to have a hard time keeping up with us offensively. They don't have answers for us on their defense. The fact that our D is good enough slow them down is icing on the cake. All I'm saying is, we don't need an elite D to be them, even though we have one.
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:

lol what does even mean?

Personally, I think they are going to have a hard time keeping up with us offensively. They don't have answers for us on their defense. The fact that our D is good enough slow them down is icing on the cake. All I'm saying is, we don't need an elite D to be them, even though we have one.

You're basing your assumptions on last season... every year is different.
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:

lol what does even mean?

You're basing your assumptions on last season... every year is different.

Partially, yes. But unless you think our O (mainly, Harbaugh, Oline and Kap) is going to take a step back, I don't know why you would think differently? In case you didn't notice, our offense became dominant once Kap took over. We out gunned GB, NE, ATL, Chicago and put up a ton of points in the Super bowl. So my question to you is, why does GB get the benefit of the doubt, but SF doesn't?

BTW, D.Harris is out for the season with a knee injury.
[ Edited by sweetDwilly on Aug 27, 2013 at 5:06 PM ]
Green Bay has not solved their running issues yet. This game kind of falls into our hands. We stop the run with our front 4 and then load up on the pass.

lol what does even mean?

Just like Aldon and Fangio are licking their chops about a rookie LT protecting Rodgers blindside.

There Right Tackle situation isn't much better with some undrafted player with not much starting experience.
Wow......already, he is starting. I hope he delivers
Congrats on Reid getting the starting job. Hope he continues to improve & has a solid game week 1.
Originally posted by SFrush:

lol what does even mean?

Just like Aldon and Fangio are licking their chops about a rookie LT protecting Rodgers blindside.

There Right Tackle situation isn't much better with some undrafted player with not much starting experience.
This All World has to be vertical to throw the ball deep on Reid and I think their o-line is in trouble and still no real running threat and less weapons at receiver.