There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
sus, you're trying too hard, brah. Looking like Barlow dancing behind the line.

I'm just concerned
Originally posted by susweel:
whitner + rookie safety vs rogers. man that's gonna be scary

kap better score 40 that game

id be surprised if rodgers can get more than a sec back there to throw. justin smith will be hunting his ass all game.

buhhleeeedattt
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Aaron Rogers gonna be burning his ass all day.

I've got a lot more confidence in Eric Reid now that I've seen him defending deep keeping up with Greg Jennings.
Sure, he'll make some rookie mistakes but IMO will improve with every game and by season's end will seem like we got a steal in the draft.
Can't wait to see him when he's comfortable in the system and flying to ball without having to think. He will be even better and laying some real serious hits.
Sure will probably have to score 30+ to beat the Packers but I don't think 40+. Reid starting over Dahl is almost a no-brainer at this point. I really don't see the Packers scoring more than 24 points in this game because it's still a team game & our D is looking like nails right now.
Aaron Rogers gonna be burning his ass all day.

If not its about time you cough up a pizza for everyone in the webzone at the rate you trash the 49ers on a daily basis. Just to make it whole. Cuz so far you sound like some hateful paranoid Seattle fan chief.
Reid is going to send a few very loud messages this game to the rest of the league, bank on it.
Also it's funny that Vic Fangio told the media of the decision to start Eric at FS before Eric found out himself. Usually the 49ers don't let the media know anything before they tell their own players.
Well the first few games will be a learning experience but I think he holds his own. If he can play well against Rodgers the sky is the limit.
Congrats to Reid and the Niners for drafting a player they saw that could do this
Moving up the depth chart like this is a good sign. It seems like everyone thinks he is ready. We'll know in 9 days as an elite QB is coming to town. Good thing for us that Oline is wretched.
This is a bunch of crap...we're going to get shredded after losing Haralson and starting a rook over proven veteran Dahl. (sarcasm button)
Originally posted by jreff22:
Well the first few games will be a learning experience but I think he holds his own. If he can play well against Rodgers the sky is the limit.

He'll be coached well, that's for sure.
Congrats to Reid! He seems very sharp and is well on his way to becoming quite the professional.