There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Why trade up? He would probably have been there at 31 or 34.
I knew we'd grab him or Vaccaro, we weren't taking a chance on this pick. Now its time for Ertz or Eifert!!!
Rather have Eifert
Like I said in another thread I live in SEC country and have seen this kid make plays for three years. I love this pick
Terrible Pick! He would have been there at 31 FOR SURE! Thought we were gonna get a coverage safety LIKE WE NEED!!! Remember getting Toasted on deep balls last year against Atlanta and Baltimore.
Noise about Cincy @21
A
I am happy with the Reid pick. He is a tough, fast FS from the best conference, and a tough defensive school LSU. There is a reason why Baalke moved up to get him. He will be our starter. Book It!
Originally posted by allhype:
Terrible Pick! He would have been there at 31 FOR SURE! Thought we were gonna get a coverage safety LIKE WE NEED!!! Remember getting Toasted on deep balls last year against Atlanta and Baltimore.

For sure? Lol ok
Originally posted by allhype:

According to who? You? Please don't go citing some s**tty mock drafts that have all been wrong thus far.
#TheLumberCo.

back in business
Playmaker from an sec defense.... I'll take it.

In baalke we trust.
anybody know what was given up??
No problem with the player, just didn't think we needed to go up this far to get him (of course, I thought the same thing about Anthony Davis )
I have no worries I think back to Aldon and AJ (even if you aren't sold on AJ I personally think he has promise for the future) then Lamicheal and Kap and you got me having no worries.
I would now take phillip thomas in the second nd move reid to SS.