There are 115 users in the forums

Orange County 49ers Fans Group!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm down for sure! I'm very passionate about our niners....sometimes too passionate but that's why I am a die hard fan or fanatic ill be running around the bar and if there are any raider fans that want to start in on the niners or their fans, I will be regulating
I have a part ownership in a sports bar in the heart of downtown Fullerton. Its going to be a state of the art smokehouse with over 50 tvs and 23 types of beers on Tap.

If i get enough people to commit, i will reserve tables and the main big screen for the Niner game. 'We're probably going to show the niner games anyway on big screen but if another fan group comes and requests another game we would have to oblige. But there are plenty of TVs as said earlier and i'll put us in a great location. I'll include a large premium beer for all zoners at kickoff on the house!

We are in the final stages of construction. Hopefully we will open by kickoff weekend. If not, definitely sometime in 2012. I will keep you all updated, but let me know if people are interested. If its cool with the MODS, i'll start a thread about it when we are open for business.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I have a part ownership in a sports bar in the heart of downtown Fullerton. Its going to be a state of the art smokehouse with over 50 tvs and 23 types of beers on Tap.

If i get enough people to commit, i will reserve tables and the main big screen for the Niner game. 'We're probably going to show the niner games anyway on big screen but if another fan group comes and requests another game we would have to oblige. But there are plenty of TVs as said earlier and i'll put us in a great location. I'll include a large premium beer for all zoners at kickoff on the house!

We are in the final stages of construction. Hopefully we will open by kickoff weekend. If not, definitely sometime in 2012. I will keep you all updated, but let me know if people are interested. If its cool with the MODS, i'll start a thread about it when we are open for business.

Cool and congrats! You've got some competition in that area, for sure!

I like this idea, as I can take the train from South OC.

keep us updated, i live right down the street from downtown. where exactly are you guys gonna be located?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

hahah i always thought your name was a reference to the 94 niners. now i get it

Right down the street from you, let's make this happen!

Sounds fantastic!!! Congrats on the new business venture. Where abouts if I may ask? Near the mall downtown?
[ Edited by Jakemall on Jul 20, 2012 at 9:35 PM ]
Sounds like a cult.
Originally posted by mjo116:

keep us updated, i live right down the street from downtown. where exactly are you guys gonna be located?

Awesome. Its right on the corner of Commonwealth and Harbor, by the new parking structure in the Soco District.

The old place was called Cherch. The plan was to open Super Bowl Weekend but there was a tragic fire.

The new place is called JP23 Smokehouse and BBQ.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/fire-335319-fullerton-vacant.html
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jul 20, 2012 at 11:40 PM ]
Awesome. Its right on the corner of Commonwealth and Harbor, by the new parking structure in the Soco District.

The old place was called Cherch. The plan was to open Super Bowl Weekend but there was a tragic fire.

i know exactly where that is, i remember when cherch opened. ill be sure to check it out!!
[ Edited by mjo116 on Jul 21, 2012 at 2:20 AM ]

BBQ, bootleggers beers and the Niners.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Great!

Actually, the area does not have a mega sports bar like the one we plan. When doing the market research the places near there, there really isn't a mega sports bar. We are talking about 50+ TVs and 23 bar taps. There is also a patio area.

And the train station is pretty close by. I think even walking distance which is better because you can get wasted and take a train home. haha
Word! Excited for you and your partners. Congrats!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Sounds like a cult.

We're sports fans. That's a stronger commitment than a cult.

Nice. Downtown Fullerton is my old stomping ground. I'm gonna have to stop by.
Share 49ersWebzone