LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Orange County 49ers Fans Group!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dman:
I love watching games at Rudy's.

this oes for you too dman...if you all like rudys after you go to the corner office then we can all go there but im sure you will like the corner office better.
Originally posted by ivand49er:
Im a huge niner fan and would also like to hang out with my 9er brothers on football sundays. I go to a bar called The Corner Office in Costa Mesa on Anton. There were about 100 people there and I would say about 30 were Niner fans. This would be a great place to take over.

F..Crabtree...Go NINERS!!!

i think i have seen you there....had to because im there every week. Im the rabid 49er fans that has a twin bro thats a rabid die hard bears fan....so if you have been there in the last few years you must of seen me running around the bar or us arguing how bad cutler or smith is
Originally posted by Parker:
Or just make it corner office in costa mesa since that seems to be the place to go:)

corner office is a lot nicer than centerfields in hb, i live in hb and do not go to centerfields or woodys to watch games bc i am very impressed with the corner offices space, niner fans and cleanliness...the girls are i guess decent but then again i go for the niners anyways

centerfields is not bad at all i just think its worth the extra ten minute drive for the corner office....i think we will have a huge following there this year and you would all be proud to know i regulated on all the raider fan last year when we destroyed them.....in a non violent way of course. when we got a td called back along with 140+ yards in penalties and still killed them a raider fan started talking sh!t so i called him a typical idiotic raider fan that talks out his @ss and he tried to step up to el guapo, i stepped right up to him took off my jersey bc i didnt want to get his blood on it if he did want to fight and he stepped down.

I couldnt believe he tried that over talk....but then again hes a raider fan and i had to represent and stand up for myself and the niners....i really hate it when a fan really doesnt know what he i talking about and just talks sh!t (most raider fans), but in the end he apologized and so did i. Its just a game but some people need to be taught a lesson sometimes
It's worth the drive to the San Francisco Saloon in LA, near the 405 and 10.
ill be at the corner office watching the phi whip stl ass first followed by sf beating the piss out of the hawks with you guys
any zoners in the OC hitting up Beachfront in Huntington Beach? I live 2 blocks away and there is always a large contingency of 49ers fans there!
I'm @ work. But I'll go to the Buffalo Wild Wings in mission viejo afterwards.
Was in Yorba Linda when this thread started. Live in Dana Point now.
Bump this thread. So any verdict on the best place to go in the OC. Now that i'm 21 i'll definitely be hitting up the bars (by myself cuz i don't know any other niner fans in socal) I know this is so early but i can't wait till football season already
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Bump this thread. So any verdict on the best place to go in the OC. Now that i'm 21 i'll definitely be hitting up the bars (by myself cuz i don't know any other niner fans in socal) I know this is so early but i can't wait till football season already

where in oc? beachfront in hb near the pier is a niner bar, place went crazy after the saints game. theres a chargers bar right down the street from it and a raiders bar across the street from there lol.

i dont know of any in south oc but there is a good one in san diego if thats closer, typhoon saloon.

Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

where in oc? beachfront in hb near the pier is a niner bar, place went crazy after the saints game. theres a chargers bar right down the street from it and a raiders bar across the street from there lol.

i dont know of any in south oc but there is a good one in san diego if thats closer, typhoon saloon.

the beachfront sounds good. SD sounds awesome but a little too far. I live in anaheim hills, but i'd be willing to drive up to 20-30 minutes away
Beachfront in hb is awesome and a few miles south of beachfront is the corner office in costa Mesa. That's the nicest bar to watch the games but I live in hb and sometimes corner office doesn't have sound to the niner games.....it's always the pats raiders or so other team. At least at beachfront the niner game most likely will have sound......we could all meet up there
Let's keep this thread going into the season. It would be cool to arrange a meet up somewhere for a game in 2012.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Let's keep this thread going into the season. It would be cool to arrange a meet up somewhere for a game in 2012.

yes please!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Count me in...if I'm not already going to see the game :)
Share 49ersWebzone