There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

YaY now we dont have to worry bout Craig Dahl patrolling the secondary this year

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
So I'd pretty much say we burned the Cowboys by only giving up a third. Found this little story on a cowboys site LOL.

"The Fan reporting that the Cowboys had a different trade-down in place that offered much better value than SF. The other team pulled out and apparently Jerry panicked. Garrett wanted to stand firm and take BPA, but Jerry made the SF trade, which offered poor value, especially compared to the initial trade agreement. Garret and Ciscowski were pissed. Jerry and Stephen left the room."

LMAO!! Someone please find a video or gif of that cowboys war room! Some poster here said they looked confused LOL!!

Ok that gets an automatic A, even if he never played a snap.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

2011 Season highlights.

Wait those are Reid's highlights?
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Why trade up? He would probably have been there at 31 or 34.

I think it is pretty clear he wasnt going to be there.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KegBert:
So I'd pretty much say we burned the Cowboys by only giving up a third. Found this little story on a cowboys site LOL.

"The Fan reporting that the Cowboys had a different trade-down in place that offered much better value than SF. The other team pulled out and apparently Jerry panicked. Garrett wanted to stand firm and take BPA, but Jerry made the SF trade, which offered poor value, especially compared to the initial trade agreement. Garret and Ciscowski were pissed. Jerry and Stephen left the room."

Heard about this. This has to bump up his grade at least a little. Anything that causes the pukes grief is just gravy in my book

Link ?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I've been watching the draft since 1997 and this is the first time the 9ers took a player that I wanted.

michael crabtree?

Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by danimal:
You do realize the NFL is forced to pick an entire all pro squad each season right?

There are two kinds of people in this world, those that pay attention to awards, and those that don't.

I don't know about you, but nowhere did I see an All Pro safety play in the Niners last 5 games, oh I am sorry I forgot, I did see Ed Reed play. The only thing Reed and Goldson will ever have in common is that award.

Regular Show is eggcellent. Yes, I am a grown man who watches it.

That show goes, n***a!
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

No its a compilation of plays. He gets burned a lot and takes bad angles. Got saved by some drops and over throws

LMFAO!
Man I just watched the post draft interviews with jerry and the Cowpukes and WOW do they look depressed. A reporter even asked why they got such low compensation for the trade and they basically whispered an answer, then Jerry seems to kind of flip the guy off for asking and hands it to his puppy dog Garrett LOL this is hillarious! http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by KegBert:

Heard about this. This has to bump up his grade at least a little. Anything that causes the pukes grief is just gravy in my book

Link ?
http://www.cowboys-forum.com/showthread.php?34133-The-Fan-reporting-Jerry-panicked

Might be a fake story, but still funny that Cowboy fans believe it.
[ Edited by NinerSquire on Apr 25, 2013 at 11:12 PM ]
Baalke said that the 49ers began trade discussions with the Cowboys a few days ago, they felt that 18 was a good range for Reid where he would still be on the board.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

No its a compilation of plays. He gets burned a lot and takes bad angles. Got saved by some drops and over throws
Mostly what was most concerning to me was the poor tackling and that he seemed to guess on plays, and often times (in that video anyways) guess wrong. That shows a lack of instincts and discipline.

Gotta trust our scouting on this one.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
When they traded up to 18, I was hoping we get Floyd. I was like wtf!?! Let's see how this pick turns out.
Man I just watched the post draft interviews with jerry and the Cowpukes and WOW do they look depressed. A reporter even asked why they got such low compensation for the trade and they basically whispered an answer, then Jerry seems to kind of flip the guy off for asking and hands it to his puppy dog Garrett LOL this is hillarious! http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/

Omg I just watched like 15 seconds and started laughing like crazy and had to post. Jerry knows he f**ked up with all his uhs and umms on top of that he's looking all over the place.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Its official....dude's gonna be a star, you see that kid, she's super cute......if he was going to bust, she'd be hella ugly and would have never been brought up there in the first place. :P

She's adorable. Should be in modeling.

Thanks for sharing the pics, stoney.

Idaho, I think I remember that now but can't remember who? Trent Richardson for some reason pops into my head? That might have been after meeting Goodell. Point was though it's rarely ever happens. I thought it was neat.