There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Not a fan of reid. Hope i am wrong.
Yet again Baalke shocks me. The position didn't shock me, the player didn't. But where we drafted him
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Not mad at the pick. Definitely loved that we didn't lose much. We are still sitting pretty with two seconds and still have a third. I'd like to see us bundle some picks and make another move into the 3rd or 4th.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Wow...Reid's stock must have been higher than we thought to require us trading up for him.

He scares me a little bit because of inconsistency. No doubts about his talent and physicality. I pray he's not Taylor Mays.

Stock means NOTHING to Baalke, this is gonna be like the Aldon Smith deal, hopefully it will result in such, too.
Give it a C, but I'm the opposite of what you'd call an authority.
his daughter is abouta be SPOILEDDDDDDDDDDD lol
I like Reid But I hate the trade up for him
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Yet again Baalke shocks me. The position didn't shock me, the player didn't. But where we drafted him

i'd rather him be aggressive and get the guy we want than wait and miss out.

we have pleanty of picks to make this move. very calculated.
I guess Woodson is the saddest player right now. I deal with moving up for him and only giving up the 74th pick.
Love it!!!
We traded up for him in a safety deep draft and left Floyd and Rhodes on the board. F
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Everyone hated the Aldon Smith pick too.

Exactly. This place is so predictable. Same s**t every year. "WTF DOOD BAALKE WUT R U DOOOOING!!?!?!"

End of the season: "Wow Reid grabbed 6 int, 5 FF, and is defensive ROY...Baalke is teh man dood! "
Is this the guy people on here were comparing to Taylor Mays?
[ Edited by jayb49er on Apr 25, 2013 at 7:21 PM ]
Not a fan right now. Hope he proves me wrong.