There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Was the long pass to Baldwin on Reid or on Whitner? Because it looked like Whitner got caught peeking in the backfield to me.
They were both toasted.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
They were both toasted.
There were put in a tough position. Wilson extended the play so long Baldwin was able to break off his route.
Wow I had a feeling fans would try to blame reid for Bowmans injuy but to actually see it shows the amount of retarded fans there are on this forum.
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k this dude he hurt bowman and gave up the big run to lynch and lost coverage to baldwin.

Goldson >> Reid

LOL
No
Jerry Rice drafted Reid for his pro bowl team...... I had a feeling he would want a 49er on his team.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Was the long pass to Baldwin on Reid or on Whitner? Because it looked like Whitner got caught peeking in the backfield to me.

The long pass to Baldwin was on the front 7. You can't hang your secondary out to dry like that. As soon as Wilson breaks contain, you charge hard after him. Like Bowman did week 14. No f**king around trying to cover the short dump offs, he's looking for the deep shot. Just go get him.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 22, 2014 at 7:03 PM ]
Eric not the last Safety drafted in Pro Bowl, yeah!
Originally posted by Wrathman:
f**k this dude he hurt bowman and gave up the big run to lynch and lost coverage to baldwin.

Goldson >> Reid

LOL
No

Does Sus even football, bro?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Goldson >> Reid

LOL
No

No.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Goldson >> Reid

LOL
No

No.

Sus trolls.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
The long pass to Baldwin was on the front 7. You can't hang your secondary out to dry like that. As soon as Wilson breaks contain, you charge hard after him. Like Bowman did week 14. No f**king around trying to cover the short dump offs, he's looking for the deep shot. Just go get him.

THIS
Like Aldon did on the first f*king play from scrimmage.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Russell Wilson is just a Jeff Blake clone with better scrambling ability. You send bodies at him quickly, he struggles to make decisions. I was pissed we didn't just blitz his azz all day.
Gotta say, love the attitude.

"It was a cool experience to end my rookie season," Reid said. "It wasn't bad to be drafted to the greatest player of all time, either."

Reid was surprised that he was drafted by Rice fairly early in the process. The humble rookie expected to be an unknown at the Pro Bowl. Yet, he was pleasantly surprised when several players congratulated him on an impressive rookie season.

"It was surprising," Reid said. "I thought everyone was going to be like 'who is this kid?'"

A highlight of the week for Reid was getting to know retiring Atlanta tight end Tony Gonzalez and spending time with New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees. Brees gave Reid an autographed helmet. It was quite the thrill for the Louisiana native.

"I'm sure my family is going to try to get it," Reid said with a laugh. "But they can't have it."
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Goldson >> Reid

LOL
No

No.
and people think San Diego is nuts