Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by pd24:
Well that was an interesting interview he gave on the Dan Patrick Show... He is not media ready...

What did he say?

He was acting kind of jerky to the basic interview questions and then i'm pretty sure he hung up on Dan after some questions about his concussions.

Do you remember any of the questions and responses?

In Reid's defense, it sounded like the connection was bad.. Also some awful questions, Dan Patrick is kind of a douche
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Well that was an interesting interview he gave on the Dan Patrick Show... He is not media ready...

What did he say?

He was acting kind of jerky to the basic interview questions and then i'm pretty sure he hung up on Dan after some questions about his concussions.

Do you remember any of the questions and responses?

A lot of awkward silent moments haha. I couldn't even finish.

its kind of what you get at this time of the year, not giving away any secrets or bulletin board stuff, but yet the media member always tries to ask those types of things.
Just listened to the interview. He didn't sound Jerky at all. He was even joking around about taking the play off. I think he did get slightly annoyed when he kept pushing the harbaugh pants issue. The questions he was asking were fairly stupid too. Why would you keep asking if he's intimidated to tackle someone and what it feel like to get concussion?
Patrick is a total jerk today, yesterday and tomorrow.

What did he say?

no he wasn't
Dan Patrick is a lame anyways. Does anyone even watch his Sunday Football Night pregame thing with Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison. Two humongous douchesbags and one guy with the personality of a ceiling fan.
reid is dialed in.
Reid's voice sounds like he has a big nose. I googled him and yes he does.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Reid's voice sounds like he has a big nose. I googled him and yes he does.

perceptive
Carolina fans really, really hate Niner players!

49ers Douchenozzle Safety Eric Reid Hangs Up On Dan Patrick For Asking About Getting Toldozed-
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/97007-49ers-douchenozzle-safety-eric-reid-hangs-up-on-dan-patrick-for-asking-about-getting-toldozed/page-1
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Carolina fans really, really hate Niner players!

49ers Douchenozzle Safety Eric Reid Hangs Up On Dan Patrick For Asking About Getting Toldozed-
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/97007-49ers-douchenozzle-safety-eric-reid-hangs-up-on-dan-patrick-for-asking-about-getting-toldozed/page-1

God, they are the most butthurt and insecure fan base I've come across online for some time. Pretty embarrassing.

I love this gem:
That whole damn Niners team, but *especially* Kaeperdick and Reid, live by the street code where ANY comment less than utter worships is "disrespect". They're members of that little boys club where any victory (in their pea brains), whether its a single play or a game, makes their dicks bigger than yours and any defeat makes their dicks smaller.

Mature people with developed brains know better than that. But that is pretty much their Code of Life.

Panthers fans live in their own little world I guess.
Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49

#49ers Eric Reid lost out to Bills LB Kiko Alonso for defensive rookie of the year according to the pro football writers association.

Meh...should have been Sheldon Richardson.
Apparently they haven't listened to any other interviews with Reid. He's been down right impressive off the field as well as on. The guy has his head on straight. His #1 priority is his daughter. Quite frankly, I'm sick of what fans have become today including many of our own. Just a lack of respect for each other, lack of respect for the game... thinking being a fan entitles you to fight with, hurt people, say whatever you want. Part of it's the internet too anyone can say whatever they want behind a computer, that extends beyond fans of sports. Looking at social media these days makes you lose faith in humanity. I'm also sick of the media. They don't take any accountability anymore. Everything is about more views/clicks and speed. Most would rather get it out their quickly than get it right. All the sports sites are turning into TMZ too, gossip rags. They make a story out of anything and try and bait people into saying something even if it's minor to make a huge story out of it.
Eric Reid ‏@E_Reid35now
@E_Reid35: Would much rather be headed to New York but Hawaii isn't bad. #ProBowl!! ✈️🌺☀️🌴🐠
Poor rookie had his worst day (could be wrong) on the biggest stage...blew up Bowman's knee, poor angle on the Lynch TD and lost deep containment on the Baldwin bomb (so did Whitner though)...just off the top of my head. Learn from it rookie.