There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by Jcool:
Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49

#49ers Eric Reid lost out to Bills LB Kiko Alonso for defensive rookie of the year according to the pro football writers association.

So close! Not mad though Kiko had the stats for it.
thats b******t, put'm in the ER35 is the ROY
[ Edited by Stevec9932 on Jan 14, 2014 at 11:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49

#49ers Eric Reid lost out to Bills LB Kiko Alonso for defensive rookie of the year according to the pro football writers association.

So close! Not mad though Kiko had the stats for it.

yeah we cant be upset, its like when willis won on 5 win team or whatever. i'm sure that year there was another rookie defender who contributed to a winning team.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I haven't seen much action from Reid. Is nobody throwing his direction?

NOPE why would you throw at him when he has the power to destroy your wr the speed to keep up and the ball skills to intercept.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

NOPE why would you throw at him when he has the power to destroy your wr the speed to keep up and the ball skills to intercept.

Quarterbacks who challenge our rookie safety, soon find themselves jogging off to the sideline.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Jan 14, 2014 at 6:07 PM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

Quarterbacks who challenge our rookie safety, soon find themselves jogging off to the sideline.

That's right, you don't hear his name very much during games because the QB is too much of a scared p**sy to throw his direction. He saved 4 pts vs Green Bay that kept it a tie game before the offense drove for the winning FG.
he can still earn superbowl MVP with a couple picks
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Well that was an interesting interview he gave on the Dan Patrick Show... He is not media ready...
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Well that was an interesting interview he gave on the Dan Patrick Show... He is not media ready...

What did he say?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pd24:

What did he say?

He was acting kind of jerky to the basic interview questions and then i'm pretty sure he hung up on Dan after some questions about his concussions.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 16, 2014 at 8:51 AM ]
when in doubt, always vote for the white linebacker..

What did he say?

He was acting kind of jerky to the basic interview questions and then i'm pretty sure he hung up on Dan after some questions about his concussions.

Do you remember any of the questions and responses?
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
when in doubt, always vote for the white linebacker..

alonso is cuban and columbian
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jan 16, 2014 at 9:31 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

What did he say?

Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

What did he say?

A lot of awkward silent moments haha. I couldn't even finish.