There are 180 users in the forums

Orange County 49ers Fans Group!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hello fellow 49ers fans! My wife and I just moved to Orange County from the SF bay area. I'm a HUGE Niners fan and I'm looking to meet and socialize with other San Francisco 49ers fans in and around Orange County. It would be great watch games together on television at sports bars or wherever.

If interested, please join my Yahoo group....it's FREE! Go to Yahoo.com, then Yahoo groups, and sign up for my group listed below...

sf49ersfansorangecounty
I'm over by LAX but I have Sunday Ticket. Would be cool to hang with other Niner fans once or twice though. There is a cool SF bar in LA called the SF Saloon.
Welcome to the OC, bro. I moved back here about 10 years ago, after living in SF for about 5 years.

There are quite a few OC and SD fans here on the Zone.

To my knowledge, there are no Niner Bars in OC. If you find one, please pass on the info. It would be great to hang with my peeps for a game or two.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swim4speed:
Hello fellow 49ers fans! My wife and I just moved to Orange County from the SF bay area. I'm a HUGE Niners fan and I'm looking to meet and socialize with other San Francisco 49ers fans in and around Orange County. It would be great watch games together on television at sports bars or wherever.

If interested, please join my Yahoo group....it's FREE! Go to Yahoo.com, then Yahoo groups, and sign up for my group listed below...

sf49ersfansorangecounty

Welcome, I live in Orange right now, you?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
find a spot and i'll join some fellow OC Webzoners for a game or two as well.
  • navarro49ers
  • Info N/A
I was in Long Beach last year visiting a buddy of mine and we went to a bar named Gallaghers. There were about 15 other Niner fans and they go there everygame, even our waitress was in Niner gear

GO NINERS!!!
I'm in Yorba Linda. Any 49er bars in the OC? I def want to hit up sf saloon.
I am the biggest F**kin niner fan in the OC , I live and die with this team ! I start every day with the zone, i will hang with my niner brothers if we can get a decent location. I am in Costa Mesa , Rudy's on the newport pennisula is a great sports bar. Anyone up in LA can hit the SF Saloon which is a completely dedicated 49er Bar.
watch nfl live on channel 725 on HD jerry is speaking
  • KevMoWong
  • Info N/A
I'd love to get together with some true niner fans... I'm always stuck being around a bunch of fans who don't even root for a team (unless it's USC, which doesn't count). Let me know if you guys find any place to meet up on Sundays.

By the way I live in Fullerton

Check it out. I almost forgot about this cool WZ feature. The map is awesome too.
I'm in OC here in Laguna Beach. My roommate and I have been searching for a few years but have yet to find a niner bar in OC. Maybe all of us WZ niner fans in the OC should show up and take over a sports bar.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luckofirish:
I am the biggest F**kin niner fan in the OC , I live and die with this team ! I start every day with the zone, i will hang with my niner brothers if we can get a decent location. I am in Costa Mesa , Rudy's on the newport pennisula is a great sports bar. Anyone up in LA can hit the SF Saloon which is a completely dedicated 49er Bar.

I love watching games at Rudy's.

SF Saloon rocks...best buffalo wings I've had in a while.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jakemall:

SF Saloon rocks...best buffalo wings I've had in a while.

where is that place exactly ... too far from OC?
Share 49ersWebzone