Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by xela510:
He got injured today?

took a shot to the ribs

I call BS. Watched the replay, only part of his body that made contact was his head. I think he got another concussion, he played it off and the team just looked the other way. Sucks, but this dude is not gonna last.

Gif?
Originally posted by Joecool:
He got injured today?

took a shot to the ribs

I call BS. Watched the replay, only part of his body that made contact was his head. I think he got another concussion, he played it off and the team just looked the other way. Sucks, but this dude is not gonna last.

Gif?

downloading the game now.

they showed the hit on espn a while ago and I rewound it, slo mo'd it, and saw no contact to his stomach area. Just the side of his head.
i'd say a lil woozy in da head
He got injured today?

took a shot to the ribs

Gif?

they showed the hit on espn a while ago and I rewound it, slo mo'd it, and saw no contact to his stomach area. Just the side of his head.

maybe it was that burrito he ate before the game.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
He got injured today?

took a shot to the ribs

Gif?

I rewatched it in and it slow mo as well. He does get hit in the side -- it is more up in the ribs but it does happen.
Originally posted by susweel:
He got injured today?

took a shot to the ribs

Gif?

Or maybe he played with food poisoning like LMJ.
Gif?

Looks like he did take a knee in the midsection, but looks like this hip took the brunt of it. He definitely took a shot to the head though.

Gif?

Looks like he did take a knee in the midsection, but looks like this hip took the brunt of it. He definitely took a shot to the head though.

look at the bright side, even if he got concussed, he didnt get KO'ed like the first time, or knocked really silly like the second time. seems like although he cant stop getting concussion at least he sitn getting KO'ed and can stay in the game. seriously thoughg really concerned about him.

He got hit hard enough in the midsection to change his trajectory (stopping his momentum entirely) and make his right leg lift a foot off the ground. By the time Bowman's knees hit him in the head he'd already taken a pretty hard shot to the midsection.
Gonna force a fumble on Lynch when he stubbornly fights for extra yards. Take it to the bank.

He clearly gets hit in the midsection, look at the trajectory of his body. He had concussions because he approached the offensive player too high, even though its the way he's supposed to hit, he ended up getting rocked ridiculously hard both times, but what I see most there is a guy being nailed in the gut by the Rams player.

I'm starting to think that potato mode will be activated anytime this guy gets knocked down....."OMG, he fell...CONCUSSION."
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 3, 2013 at 7:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He clearly gets hit in the midsection, look at the trajectory of his body. He had concussions because he approached the offensive player too high, even though its the way he's supposed to hit, he ended up getting rocked ridiculously hard both times, but what I see most there is a guy being nailed in the gut by the Rams player.

I'm starting to think that potato mode will be activated anytime this guy gets knocked down....."OMG, he fell...CONCUSSION."

This. Read some of the posts above. Chaz, as he usually does, spews some b******t and tries to rile up the troops.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

its possible to over react for sure, but when hes down like that, how is that not everyones first thought?
The most shocking part of that gif was Matt Cassell was 20/33 for 243 yards with a TD
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Dec 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM ]
I'll drop this off right here

49ers rookie Eric Reid is one of only six NFL safeties to have played 400-plus snaps and not allowed a touchdown in coverage.