There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by xela510:
He got injured today?

took a shot to the ribs
Eric Reid....How do you dropped that easy INT, Eric Reid....HOW!
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Just throwing this out there.

Eric Reid is only 21 years old.
Originally posted by JD81:
Just throwing this out there.

Eric Reid is only 21 years old.

That is scary for opposing offences :)
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Eric Reid....How do you dropped that easy INT, Eric Reid....HOW!

Staring right into the sun.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Want this shirt

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
there were no reports of concussion issues at LSU. You gotta figure if there were, his draft status would've dropped tremendously. A free safety that has issues with concussions???

I have a feeling Reid will not be around very long. The collision with Tolbert wasn't even that head on, yet reid was out cold, for the second time in 8 weeks. NO BUENO especially for a FS. If he were a QB, you could say, "we just have to protect him better." But a FS, who'd duty it is to lay the lumber?

It is not the free safetys duty to lay the lumber at all. His job is to play center field and the ball, not the player. Who lied to you and told you their job was to lay people out? That is what sucked about Goldson, he was a free safety that thought he was a strong safety.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He got injured today?

took a shot to the ribs

I call BS. Watched the replay, only part of his body that made contact was his head. I think he got another concussion, he played it off and the team just looked the other way. Sucks, but this dude is not gonna last.
I call BS. Watched the replay, only part of his body that made contact was his head. I think he got another concussion, he played it off and the team just looked the other way. Sucks, but this dude is not gonna last.

disagree, this team doesn't look the other way or take chances.

i trust their integrity on that.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
there were no reports of concussion issues at LSU. You gotta figure if there were, his draft status would've dropped tremendously. A free safety that has issues with concussions???

I have a feeling Reid will not be around very long. The collision with Tolbert wasn't even that head on, yet reid was out cold, for the second time in 8 weeks. NO BUENO especially for a FS. If he were a QB, you could say, "we just have to protect him better." But a FS, who'd duty it is to lay the lumber?

It is not the free safetys duty to lay the lumber at all. His job is to play center field and the ball, not the player. Who lied to you and told you their job was to lay people out? That is what sucked about Goldson, he was a free safety that thought he was a strong safety.

Ronnie Lott was also a FS who layed people out, so was Steve At**ter. Sure its not their jobs to do so, but it makes them more feared when they did play center field.
He got injured today?

took a shot to the ribs

i think you're right
Originally posted by crabman82:
He got injured today?

took a shot to the ribs

i think you're right

me 2. Reid knows that one more concussion will raise some HUGE red flags. Dudes a competitor and wants to keep playing which is why he pointed to his stomach and i firmly believe the staff took his word for it. If you look at the replay, nothing touched his stomach. He did take a leg to the head though.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Ronnie Lott was also a FS who layed people out, so was Steve At**ter. Sure its not their jobs to do so, but it makes them more feared when they did play center field.

What's with the language tho?
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

What's with the language tho?

A Twa Ter
dude dropped an easy INT.