There are 239 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Of course this could be a Kap confidence thing too, he definitely doesn't spread the ball around as much as he should. I forget sometimes that this kid is only in his second year and is still learning.

he had nobody to spread it around to before. now that won't be an excuse if he continues to not pass it to people like manningham or macdonald because the defense won't be able to key in on vd and boldin like they have been for the first 8 games.

we shall wee.

and since this is an eric reid thread, i hope that eric reid continues being arrow up and makes some unbelievable plays in the near future.. i can see that happening.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
he had nobody to spread it around to before. now that won't be an excuse if he continues to not pass it to people like manningham or macdonald because the defense won't be able to key in on vd and boldin like they have been for the first 8 games.

we shall wee.

and since this is an eric reid thread, i hope that eric reid continues being arrow up and makes some unbelievable plays in the near future.. i can see that happening.

Absolutely man, Reid was the safety I wanted all along. I knew he was the best free safety coming out of college. He will get even better as he adjusts to the pro game and becomes more instinctual.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

we shall wee.

Absolutely man, Reid was the safety I wanted all along. I knew he was the best free safety coming out of college. He will get even better as he adjusts to the pro game and becomes more instinctual.

Reids an absolute badass free safety, very glad he is a niner
Goniners
When you see Reid make plays he's usually out of position.

That says the rest of the league wants nothing to do with him. They know they better not throw where is going to be.

That he is coming out of position and knocking the snot out of people says a long, long sentence.

Reid may be special.
Bold predictions for Reid this Sunday: 5 Tckls, 1 Int, 1 Forced fumble, 2 PDs. BOOYAH!!
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Bold predictions for Reid this Sunday: 5 Tckls, 1 Int, 1 Forced fumble, 2 PDs. BOOYAH!!

Also, believe ya forgot, fumble return for td. That int is a pick 6, strip sack for td and a safety for our badass free safety :) id love for your predictions come true. Tho these added on would be a dream career game :)
Originally posted by frankie:
Also, believe ya forgot, fumble return for td. That int is a pick 6, strip sack for td and a safety for our badass free safety :) id love for your predictions come true. Tho these added on would be a dream career game :)

It can happen.

Worrrd mah Niner braddah!!

Yesh. Dis aint no pillow fight with Reid out there
Originally posted by 49erWay:

Yesh. Dis aint no pillow fight with Reid out there

Hell nah it aint :)

It can happen.

Hell yeah it can! Think the nfl would s**t their pants, as one reed ends a new reid begins :D

Goniners :)

That says the rest of the league wants nothing to do with him. They know they better not throw where is going to be.

That he is coming out of position and knocking the snot out of people says a long, long sentence.

Reid may be special.
when whitner and the coaches kept saying if he makes a mistake once he doesn't make it again, i thought they were just saying that.

but it actually seems to be true.

Reid may be special.
when whitner and the coaches kept saying if he makes a mistake once he doesn't make it again, i thought they were just saying that.

but it actually seems to be true.

I read this also, which is a great trait for reid! How many times have we seen the same players make the same stupid mistakes over n over. One used to wear 38 for us. Not to many things more disapointing then consistent 15yd penalties especialy helmet to helmet while the players already stopped and on the ground. Reid has came in and picked and yet improved on our free safety play. And dashon was a frickin all pro at that. Its just amazing that reid hasnt yet hit his ceiling
I have not been able to watch the past couple games, but does it seem like Reid is improving on his tackling? He has been amazing for a rookie safety thrust into a starting role, but he did miss a few tackles each game throughout the first few games.