There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

that slideshow really illustrates the distance covered by reid in seconds
Originally posted by susweel:
gotta give the young man his props I thought we would really miss Goldson but Reid has proven to be just as good.

You finally got one right Baalke.

It seems when Baalke trades up to get a player, he nails it.

ADavis, Kap, Reid,

Vance(stud?). Did I miss anyone?
Originally posted by thl408:
gotta give the young man his props I thought we would really miss Goldson but Reid has proven to be just as good.

ADavis, Kap, Reid,

I think he is better at drafting defensive players.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Did you guys notice on the PWilly fumble, Eric Reid flew in to Fitz, who had to avoid reid which allowed PWilly to smash an unsuspecting Fitz and force the ball out.

Second time Reid has been involved in a FF and he even recovered it with some nice balls skills.

What was amazing about that recovery, is that I believe the ball bounced off HIS leg. So he had to run past a couple people to get to it.

No big deal, though. All of our defensive players have to deal with balls bouncing off their legs day-in and day-out.

Oh dem (big fat monkey nuts) --- Pimp C --- RIP. So you have been watching Frank Gore as he trots into the end zone as well as my wife huh!

I almost cited NFCCG as it was an awkward time for all involved.

That image will haunt me for years

Please, Baalke has been finding more studs than any other GM during his short time as GM. "You finally got one right"?!?

ADavis, Kap, Reid,

I disagree, he just hasn't had any luck drafting WR's. Then again he has only drafted like 3 WR in 3 years and one of those guys might turn out to be a stud (Quitton Patton)
Originally posted by goodthings19:

ADavis, Kap, Reid,

I disagree, he just hasn't had any luck drafting WR's. Then again he has only drafted like 3 WR in 3 years and one of those guys might turn out to be a stud (Quitton Patton)

hopefully he comes back and balls out cuz we need receivers bad
Originally posted by goodthings19:

ADavis, Kap, Reid,

Well his RBs and Oline hasnt done much. The Iupati and Davis picks I cant give him full credit there because he did Sing punking him on who to draft.
Originally posted by kujon11:
that slideshow really illustrates the distance covered by reid in seconds

He's like a f**king hunter killer drone, he's just everywhere.
I love how Bowman blew up the receiver's route, then blew him up again during the interception return down the sideline.
Originally posted by five1oh:
I love how Bowman blew up the receiver's route, then blew him up again during the interception return down the sideline.

Yeah that was a nice play by Bowman. There's one way to stop a crossing route. Within the 5 yard limit too.

Then on the INT again lol! I remember watching a clip of Bowman mic'ed up last season. There was an INT and Bowman was running around like a chicken without a head, not knowing who to block on the INT run back. Ended up not blocking anyone. He goes to the sideline and says (paraphrased): "I can't block!".
Seems like he's taken some time to work on identifying who to block.

Edit: Sorry it was Willis that said he can't block:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_OmekUT564
4:00 mark
[ Edited by thl408 on Oct 16, 2013 at 12:46 PM ]
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Lol at all the Baalke praise, it was a Harbaugh choice guys, he wanted Reid at Stanford!
Originally posted by Buchy:
Lol at all the Baalke praise, it was a Harbaugh choice guys, he wanted Reid at Stanford!

Harbaugh guys are ballers. Luck, RGIII, Kap, Reid,

Good point! Reid is a Harbaugh strong recommendation.

Give me a break, Obviously Harbaugh endorsed the pick but it was Baalke who scouted, rated and ultimately moved up in the draft to aquire Eric Reid.