There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
49ers are the only NFL team with 2 safeties ranked in PFF's Top 10 right now.

and were only 4-2
Did you guys notice on the PWilly fumble, Eric Reid flew in to Fitz, who had to avoid reid which allowed PWilly to smash an unsuspecting Fitz and force the ball out.

Second time Reid has been involved in a FF and he even recovered it with some nice balls skills.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Did you guys notice on the PWilly fumble, Eric Reid flew in to Fitz, who had to avoid reid which allowed PWilly to smash an unsuspecting Fitz and force the ball out.

Second time Reid has been involved in a FF and he even recovered it with some nice balls skills.

What was amazing about that recovery, is that I believe the ball bounced off HIS leg. So he had to run past a couple people to get to it.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

What was amazing about that recovery, is that I believe the ball bounced off HIS leg. So he had to run past a couple people to get to it.

No big deal, though. All of our defensive players have to deal with balls bouncing off their legs day-in and day-out.

Yeah he has elite reflexes and reaction time. I think that makes him look quicker on the field because he reacts faster then others and hits top speed before others.

Yeah he has elite reflexes and reaction time. I think that makes him look quicker on the field because he reacts faster then others and hits top speed before others.

I was more impressed with him keeping his feet while doin a 360...
Originally posted by 5280High:

I was more impressed with him keeping his feet while doin a 360...

While looking for the ball!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
You failed to notice the little smiley things that indicated an impatient waiting period for those players? OK...but I'm still not blanking your blank, no matter how much you plead!

And 2012 was disappointing, but they had fewer picks with one pick in the top 60, last year they had three.

even if I ask nicely ?

"...just can't do it." (in the voice of Mike Singletary).
Over or Under 12 inches of cawk for Reid?
This kid is something special, I remember in the Seattle game the moment he left with that concussion, the game then started to get completely out of control.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This kid is something special, I remember in the Seattle game the moment he left with that concussion, the game then started to get completely out of control.

Yep, the game fell apart after he left, especially when Seattle started going after Dahl with wild abandon.
I still want to slap Fangio for that all out blitz at the goal line.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

No big deal, though. All of our defensive players have to deal with balls bouncing off their legs day-in and day-out.

Oh dem (big fat monkey nuts) --- Pimp C --- RIP. So you have been watching Frank Gore as he trots into the end zone as well as my wife huh!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 15, 2013 at 7:53 PM ]
Upgrade over Goldson. better ball skills, and plays much smarter no dumb drive extending penalties.