There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Three interceptions in 6 games. At this rate, he could have 7 or 8 by the end of the season. I'm telling you, he'll be in the running for DROY. Is there anyone still around who is complaining about letting Goldson go get that big paycheck?
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Three interceptions in 6 games. At this rate, he could have 7 or 8 by the end of the season. I'm telling you, he'll be in the running for DROY. Is there anyone still around who is complaining about letting Goldson go get that big paycheck?

I MISS GOLDSON
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I MISS GOLDSON

What do you miss about him that you're not getting with Reid already with just 6 games under his belt?
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for reasonable1.
Personally before the draft I wanted Phillip Thomas over Eric Reid...STRICTLY for his coverage ability and his nature of a pure centerfielder.

But Reid is all of what I thought Thomas would be and then some. Kid is always around the ball and it makes it so much better when you have a ball hawk behind a great front 7. Makes QB's hesitate just that extra split second that could result in a sack or turnover. Keep it up kid.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

I MISS GOLDSON
that makes one of you
Originally posted by cciowa:

I MISS GOLDSON
that makes one of you

Amen...f**k Da$hon and his s**tty wannabe team.
I MISS GOLDSON

What do you miss about him that you're not getting with Reid already with just 6 games under his belt?

15 yard penalties
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
I MISS GOLDSON

15 yard penalties

Don't forget the woo hits on our own players.
Imagine him with haha dix? I gotta feeling this is going to be a great draft. good year to have an assload of picks.
goldson couldnt cover, he just let people catch it in front of him so he could hit them. Reid is a huge upgrade
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i know we had a couple of busted plays yesterday but that stuff happens. Now unless i am wrong (which is most likely) for the most part we have the same guys back in the secondary as we did last year but they are all playing so much better. if it possible the addition of this kid is making everyone play better or he is making them look better? i know that is kind of off the charts and maybe 8 on the over reaction meter but its still interesting ( pleasing) to me to see this from this same crew that looked like the keystone cops in so many games last year.. and its not like we have had a 1976 niner gold rush type of pass rush going on either which we all thought would make our secondary better
And they're doing this without Culliver which makes it even more impressive to me.
And they're doing this without Culliver which makes it even more impressive to me.

man if thi team was healthy it would be awesome to see what theyre capable of. even with tons of injuries at key positions were demolishing people this year
and he's only getting more confident out there. he's MAKING the plays and has been since game 1. the interception that didn't count is what sealed it for me. on the free play aaron threw the ball up to go for it all but reid went up over the wr and took the ball.

rogers didn't try that again