There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Reid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gholdson

thats all that matters.. Goldson got paid but we got a better player..
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I love heem!
He's been our best defensive player through 6 games. Never did I think he would be this good from day 1.
I said this in the GameDay Thread, but he's been our best football player... period.
Reid is beginning to remind me of Tim McDonald. He keeps filling up ESPN with interception highlights the way McDonald used to do every week. And THEN he flies into the screen out of nowhere and makes big tackles; just in case you weren't impressed enough with his coverage. Just like McDonald.

We're back to the day's with Chris Berman singing, "Tim McDonald has the ball, e i e i o".
only hiccup so far has been the concussion. if he gets another one this season, could be a sign of trouble.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
only hiccup so far has been the concussion. if he gets another one this season, could be a sign of trouble.

That concussion was really a freak occurrence too.

He was trying to lead with his shoulder from a really weird angle.

I doubt that happens again. At least this year.
Eric Reid... Ed Reed... hmmmmmm...
Ried is legit. This draft pick gets better and better.
He needs to teach Hitner how to tackle...his wiff on Fitz was embarrassing.
Originally posted by eonblue:

That concussion was really a freak occurrence too.

He was trying to lead with his shoulder from a really weird angle.

I doubt that happens again. At least this year.

I've been around football long enough to know that the head should always go across the opponent's body (so it's not just an "arm tackle").

Sucks that the new rules force players to do otherwise.

Don't forget there is a rumor going around on the Zone that he can't tackle. So it that two hiccups?
hes a beast. dude never makes the same mistake twice and has been solid for a vet, let alone a rookie
BOSSS
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
dude is a field general out there, its amazing how he seems to put the PRO BOWLERS around him in better positions to succeed

This..
I love how unselfish he plays... And he still gets his