There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

dude is a field general out there, its amazing how he seems to put the PRO BOWLERS around him in better positions to succeed
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Oct 13, 2013 at 6:33 PM ]
Originally posted by dhp318:
He's just a really good football player... I think it all comes naturally to him. He's even amazing at fumble recoveries; how he recovered Fitzgerald's fumble was a thing of beauty, especially given that he was tackling Fitz and then ran 20 yards to do a one handed scoop.

he out sprinted Brock to recover that fumble, who is pretty quick himself. I thought Brock was going to get it first..he seemed like had an early start..lol.
Anybody got his season stat line so far? Dude is a beast
his hits arent fancy but damn his technique is good.
Forced fumbles, or at least help forcing them, always in the mix around the line of scrimmage yet never seems to get beaten deep. 3 INT's Already for a FS. Man the kid is like Aldon Smith first round pick good. Just pick some offensive playmakers like these guys in the first round and we will be set with talent for years down the road.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
his hits arent fancy but damn his technique is good.

He is already more mature than Goldson.

Yea...I said it.
Originally posted by lamontb:

21 tackles, 3 INT, 4 PD
I <3 him
Originally posted by 4ML:

Yea...I said it.

Nobody is questioning you, like I said, he has all the upside of Goldson without any of the downside. He's very cerebral, very intelligent, tremendous in pass coverage.
Dude has been awesome this year. He definitely needs to work on tackling though. He had that one pass defended perfectly for like a 4 yard loss in the 4'th quarter, but couldn't finish the tackle and it turned into a 14 yard first down. Other than that he's impressive as hell all around and a big reason why our pass defense has improved so much.
[ Edited by Disp on Oct 13, 2013 at 7:07 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by lamontb:

21 tackles, 3 INT, 4 PD

5 PDs. he had another 1 today according to ESPN.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
21 tackles, 3 INT, 4 PD

And that's with 2 dropped picks at least and another INT on a free play that didn't count. Guy is like a veteran back there. Just has to sure up tackling and get on the jugs machine and he could be a star in this league.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 4ML:

Yea...I said it.

Nobody is questioning you, like I said, he has all the upside of Goldson without any of the downside. He's very cerebral, very intelligent, tremendous in pass coverage.

His upside is much higher than Goldson's I think. He's definitely been better this year.
Eric Reid = Ed Reed.

Who knew he was this much of a ballhawk? Interceptions, fumble recoveries, passes defensed. This guy is awesome.....
Reid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gholdson