There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

Reid with dropped int, missed tackle but an assist on a forced fumble. Reid has been playing outstanding though. I liked the pick because I thought he could come in from the get go but didn't expect him to do this well this early. No big passes given up from what I can remember. Making all the people who cried about trading an extra 3rd for trading up to get him. Whitner playing a lot better than last year as well.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 6, 2013 at 8:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Reid with dropped int, missed tackle but an assist on a forced fumble. Reid has been playing outstanding though. I liked the pick because I thought he could come in from the get go but didn't expect him to do this well this early. No big passes given up from what I can remember. Making all the people who cried about trading an extra 3rd for trading up to get him. Whitner playing a lot better than last year as well.

Seriously 4.344 GPA? and based on what he's already done I say well worth the pick including what we traded for him. I hope he made a jump next year and doesn't regress.
I wanted N mocked Reid to us all off season ... Very happy we got him N that hes doin a great job .. Goldson WHO ???????
This guy has just jumped on to the team and he rocks. I remember in the offseason that I was worried about free safety. I'm not worried now.
he missed a tackle and the int but i bet he won't miss it again.

dude is a stud PERIOD
Extraordinary so far. He plays the game incredibly fast -- he seems like he is constantly involved in plays and flies around, sideline-to-sideline. He has fantastic closing speed, and seems to be solid against both the pass and the run. This kid is a true ball hawk and an absolute gem. I think we have ourselves an extremely solid player, folks.
[ Edited by theduke85 on Oct 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM ]
So glad we have him instead of overpaying goldson
Originally posted by theduke85:
Extraordinary so far. He plays the game incredibly fast -- he seems like he is constantly involved in plays and flies around, sideline-to-sideline. He just fantastic closing speed, and seems to be solid against both the pass and the run. This kiss is a true ball hawk and an absolute gem. I think we have ourselves an extremely solid player, folks.

Agree. Also sounds like Whitner says it is easier to play with Reid than Goldson because he actually communicates on the backend. Good stuff
  • Antix
  • Veteran
He looks like a vet in his 5th week. Not only a vet, but a really good one.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Extraordinary so far. He plays the game incredibly fast -- he seems like he is constantly involved in plays and flies around, sideline-to-sideline. He just fantastic closing speed, and seems to be solid against both the pass and the run. This kiss is a true ball hawk and an absolute gem. I think we have ourselves an extremely solid player, folks.

Agree. Also sounds like Whitner says it is easier to play with Reid than Goldson because he actually communicates on the backend. Good stuff
Wow, look at all those typos in my post!

He HAS* fantastic closing speed
This KID* is a true ball hawk
Ed Reed even shook his hand after the game
Originally posted by tohara3:

Sounded that way to me as well.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Ed Reed even shook his hand after the game

f**k Ed reed
He is making it easy to buy his jersey for X-Mas.
I know it's soon but I know my fellow zoners are the best! So I was wondering if anyone has a picture or gif of reid holding foster on the whitner strip?