LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Orange County 49ers Fans Group!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by luckofirish:
I am the biggest F**kin niner fan in the OC , I live and die with this team ! I start every day with the zone, i will hang with my niner brothers if we can get a decent location. I am in Costa Mesa , Rudy's on the newport pennisula is a great sports bar. Anyone up in LA can hit the SF Saloon which is a completely dedicated 49er Bar.

SF Saloon rocks...best buffalo wings I've had in a while.

where is that place exactly ... too far from OC?

It's in LA. It's pretty good.
I am in SD though now :(
JP23 IN DOWNTOWN FULLERTON IS NOW A 49ER BOOSTER CLUB LOCATION!! 42 HDTV's with a HD Projector!! DRINK specials and FOOD specials during the games!! www.jp23bbq.com
Originally posted by JP23BBQ:
JP23 IN DOWNTOWN FULLERTON IS NOW A 49ER BOOSTER CLUB LOCATION!! 42 HDTV's with a HD Projector!! DRINK specials and FOOD specials during the games!! www.jp23bbq.com

Love my Niners and I am in Ladera Ranch. We have Sunday Ticket but I want to get out this season to a few bars for games! Glad to see this thread on the Zone!
there is a 49er bar in Huntington Beach called 301 Beachfront. next to the beach!
who is going to arizona this sunday?? ill be there with friends!

theres an event on saturday night at mcfadden's restaurant and saloon for all niner fans! its close to the cardinals stadium! see you guys there!
Share 49ersWebzone