There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vance "Big Mac" McDonald Thread

We weren't going to replace Delanie Walker in one year, I don't care who we signed/drafted. I think there's plenty of time for him to settle in and hit the jugs machine.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
We weren't going to replace Delanie Walker in one year, I don't care who we signed/drafted. I think there's plenty of time for him to settle in and hit the jugs machine.

They should give him a jugs machine to put in his back yard.
Wesley Walls 2.0
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
wtf keenan allen is available

End of thread
Originally posted by Furlow:
Why are people loving this pick? He's big and fast in a straight line, that's about it. His hands are VERY suspect, and I don't see clean routes. I don't know, maybe this one of those "we'll coach him up" picks. Hopefully I'm wrong.

So far you are right
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
Originally posted by bigwads:
Dude was drafted in the second round. If all you wanted was a glorified OL there are many of those in the seventh round. I really liked him coming out but he really needs to step up.

This. A 2nd round pick is too valuable to spend on a tight end that can not catch.

Yeah. Damn i forgot he was a high round pick. At least he made the team. Get on that jugs machine with VD Vance Mcdope.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM ]
Hoped for more but I'm sure the pro game is worlds different then his college exp. He's a rookie, he will get better
i would take vance over luke wilson any day. weakhawks don't know what their doing
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Baalke sucks at drafting pass catchers.

This is the TROOF.
Guy fell down big deal.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Guy fell down big deal.

Vance was recently dealing with a badly sprained ankle. Wasn't this his first game back? I assume he would make those plays if he was %100 healthy.

Nevertheless, I laugh at posters claiming bust for a player in his first season. Delanie (and most other rookies) didn't do much his rookie year either. It took him a while to develop into last year's beast. It takes time and patience.
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 24, 2013 at 5:55 PM ]
I wouldn't be surprised if they convert him to tackle at some point. He could be very good at it.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Guy fell down big deal.

Originally posted by kronik:
Guy fell down big deal.

Vance was recently dealing with a badly sprained ankle. Wasn't this his first game back? I assume he would make those plays if he was %100 healthy.

Nevertheless, I laugh at posters claiming bust for a player in his first season. Delanie (and most other rookies) didn't do much his rookie year either. It took him a while to develop into last year's beast. It takes time and patience.

Thank you. Thank you.
Make all the excuses you want for the guy but he's been thoroughly disappointing this year and has failed most of the time when he is given opportunities to make plays. Not really doing a great job earning the QBs trust, just saying. :dunno:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Make all the excuses you want for the guy but he's been thoroughly disappointing this year and has failed most of the time when he is given opportunities to make plays. Not really doing a great job earning the QBs trust, just saying. :dunno:

I agree with this