There are 167 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9moon:
I'm pretty exciting to see this kid start.. he's got "ALL PRO" filty and dirty but awesome written all over him... I would not be surprise if Vernon Davis would end up having a hard time getting his starting position back..

god damn this one of the stupidest threads I've seen in a while

Originally posted by SofaKing:
he's got "ALL PRO" filty and dirty but awesome written all over him...

Yes.

[quote]I would not be surprise if Vernon Davis would end up having a hard time getting his starting position back..

No.

This
the writing's on the wall, we're gonna trade VD to Kansas City, probably Eric Reid also since he had that concussion
Man I really want to see Vance punish defenders. Punish, punish, punish the mufu@#as! We need to make amends for last weeks showing. Look out IND!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I'm pretty exciting to see this kid start.. he's got "ALL PRO" filty and dirty but awesome written all over him... I would not be surprise if Vernon Davis would end up having a hard time getting his starting position back..

VD losing his job?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I will say though, wish VD would run like Vance after the catch. VD thinks he's a shifty WR with the ball in his hands. Big ass dude like him should be steam rolling defenders. Not trying to dance around them.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

VD losing his job?

Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
he's got "ALL PRO" filty and dirty but awesome written all over him...

Yes.

[quote]I would not be surprise if Vernon Davis would end up having a hard time getting his starting position back..

No.

This

I wonder if they believe BJ Daniels can take Kaep's job if only he had the opportunity to play with the first string offensive line....
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I will say though, wish VD would run like Vance after the catch. VD thinks he's a shifty WR with the ball in his hands. Big ass dude like him should be steam rolling defenders. Not trying to dance around them.

fk VD and his fake hammy injury...only fat kids and losers do that sht !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

yeah! f* one of our best players!

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

yeah! f* one of our best players!

yeah he isnt our team leader or anything
any reason why the all knowing genius greg roman can't use vance like um let's say the patriots use gronk?

every time he's in the game for a significant amount of time he makes plays
Does anyone have a gif or a video of McDonald trucking Richard Sherman, I have looked everywhere for it and can't find it, thanks.
Make him a running back.
Originally posted by 49ersforlife:
Does anyone have a gif or a video of McDonald trucking Richard Sherman, I have looked everywhere for it and can't find it, thanks.

Pages 49 & 50 of this thread
Share 49ersWebzone