There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vance "Big Mac" McDonald Thread

He could have a big day tomorrow, lets go Mac Daddy!
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I believe that McDonald, Williams, and Patton will be the key to Sundays game... Boldin will get maybe 70 yds, same with Davis, so it's up to these guys to pick up the slack.

our ability to run the ball will be the biggest key of all along with of course getting plays called in on time

Meh, don't think it's the biggest key, if we get stuffed running I can still see us still winning. A key yes, biggest no.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I believe that McDonald, Williams, and Patton will be the key to Sundays game... Boldin will get maybe 70 yds, same with Davis, so it's up to these guys to pick up the slack.

our ability to run the ball will be the biggest key of all along with of course getting plays called in on time

If we score more than the SheHawks that's the biggest key.
would love to see him score a td tonight
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
If we score more than the SheHawks that's the biggest key.

Yes!

He looked good last week and I'm sure he'll give us something to talk about in the next few weeks as well.
BTW I'm not calling anyone "daddy" lol. I like Mac or macky
Dude his gonna run over sherman and co
Originally posted by fropwns:
I would rather call him French fries. Is this okay? I mean, I don't think Big Mac when I think McDonalds. I think french fries, yo!

That's something Jesse Pinkman would say.
He has some serious speed for his size. I have been surprised by that.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I would rather call him French fries. Is this okay? I mean, I don't think Big Mac when I think McDonalds. I think french fries, yo!

I'm so stoked for BB tonight s**ts gettin cray
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I'm so stoked for BB tonight s**ts gettin cray

Thanks for reminding me to record it My mind is preoccupied with something else tonight...
Big Mac? Wtf? Nickname is Alligator Arms!
Seeing him run over R. Sherm while barely trying. Man, the niners need to figure out how to get him out in open space.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Seeing him run over R. Sherm while barely trying. Man, the niners need to figure out how to get him out in open space.

He should be targeted a lot more than he has been, his open-field running is tremendous, another example of Roman failing to properly utilize all the weapons at his disposal.
I just want to send a big "THANK YOU" out to Vance McDonald for fulfilling my wish of seeing him truck Richard Sherman. That was the only happy thought I have from this game. Even a small glass of water tastes really good in the middle of a hot desert.

If anybody could grab the screen shot of it, that would be much appreciated.