There are 171 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I believe that McDonald, Williams, and Patton will be the key to Sundays game... Boldin will get maybe 70 yds, same with Davis, so it's up to these guys to pick up the slack.

our ability to run the ball will be the biggest key of all along with of course getting plays called in on time
Originally posted by cciowa:
I believe that McDonald, Williams, and Patton will be the key to Sundays game... Boldin will get maybe 70 yds, same with Davis, so it's up to these guys to pick up the slack.

our ability to run the ball will be the biggest key of all along with of course getting plays called in on time

oh I agree... I should have put this as #1 priority, and then McDonald, Williams, and Patton being the backup options.
Vance is big and strong enough to muscle any CB, and as noted he had good hands, don't know his 40 time but bet it is 4.5 or close. I look for him to come up big tomorrow, and hope same for Patton and Moore. Anquan still gets 8-10 passes, Vernon 6-8...unless, Frank is able to run over and thru these guys. Still we probably will end up 50/50 on passes/runs. Since most of those runs against good teams come from running out the clock if ahead, that means higher ratio of passes during first three qtrs. unless we are behind.

Then we throw a lot in 4th qtr also. I just want to see Kap spread the ball around, and have say, 8-9 guys catch passes. kyle, anquan, Vernon, vance, frank, LMJ, Baldwin, moore and patton, hunter...there's 10, unless LMJ is out.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I would rather call him French fries. Is this okay? I mean, I don't think Big Mac when I think McDonalds. I think french fries, yo!
I want to see him get the ball on short passes, and then turn and TRY to run into defenders, and not around them. I think he can wear down Seattle's DB's if we feed him the ball enough.
He could have a big day tomorrow, lets go Mac Daddy!

Meh, don't think it's the biggest key, if we get stuffed running I can still see us still winning. A key yes, biggest no.

If we score more than the SheHawks that's the biggest key.
would love to see him score a td tonight
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
If we score more than the SheHawks that's the biggest key.

Yes!

He looked good last week and I'm sure he'll give us something to talk about in the next few weeks as well.

BTW I'm not calling anyone "daddy" lol. I like Mac or macky
Dude his gonna run over sherman and co
Originally posted by fropwns:
I would rather call him French fries. Is this okay? I mean, I don't think Big Mac when I think McDonalds. I think french fries, yo!

That's something Jesse Pinkman would say.
He has some serious speed for his size. I have been surprised by that.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by fropwns:

That's something Jesse Pinkman would say.

I'm so stoked for BB tonight s**ts gettin cray
Share 49ersWebzone