There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vance "Big Mac" McDonald Thread

Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

New #49ers WR Jon Baldwin issued No. 89, according to team website. Odd, it's the same number worn by TE Vance McDonald.

Strange unless Vance wants a new number, but he was annointed the next coming of Ditka

• pd24
  • Veteran
Any update on Vance? Is he back yet?
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

New #49ers WR Jon Baldwin issued No. 89, according to team website. Odd, it's the same number worn by TE Vance McDonald.

Strange unless Vance wants a new number, but he was annointed the next coming of Ditka

Jesus that guy in the back looks like a kid with a grown man face and beard
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
^beast

Hurdle followed up by a truck
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Eric Johnson 2.0

Very good player. Under rated....

Bigger and way faster then Eric Johnson
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Vernon should be doing that. He has too much power not to be running over guys...a dancer he is not.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Vernon should be doing that. He has too much power not to be running over guys...a dancer he is not.

i love vernon but the dude thinks he's barry sanders out in open space lol

haha yeah. VD has a tendency to juke instead of truck. Maybe VD can't get low enough to do it without getting blasted.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 26, 2013 at 12:17 AM ]

Harbs needs to sit him down and have him watch the 90's x-men cartoon. When the juggernaut runs through walls Jim needs to pause and rewind and say this is what you do from now on.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

he might start too, as much as its expected that Vernon will teach Vance how to play the position... I wouldn't be surprised if Vernon gets motivated to change alittle of the things he does himself, thanks to watching Vance.

if you look at that clip, Vernon is on the lower right and right away he is going crazy and is pumped up.

now if we can have Vance running with passes and not jumping off the ground, maybe Vernon will do the same. Right now it seems like Vernon has company with that jumping s**t (Jon Baldwin)...so hopefully he switches up.

Harbs needs to sit him down and have him watch the 90's x-men cartoon. When the juggernaut runs through walls Jim needs to pause and rewind and say this is what you do from now on.

lol remember the Giants game in '11 (reg season ) where he tried to jump straight up at the goal line and fell on top of that guy?
Originally posted by nc49erfan:
^beast

.........with hands.
Get over it you guys. They don't have to play the exact same way. Vernon is speed. Vance is power. If they both do their thing why on earth are you worried how they do it?.... It's better to have a change up of different ways anyway. It makes your team stronger.

Vance btw looks like a beast. I think he is going to be an awesome #2. I think we hit big on that draft pick. He's big and powerful with good hands. He loves to play physical. He blocks well. What's not to like?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home