LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Zachary:
Will be traded to the panthers for a 7th

And will be praised as a great move.

"We got Vance for a second rounder, got some use from him, and traded this scrub to Panthers for a 7th what a pimp Baalke is!"
Tight end position regressing wig Baalke
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Vance has never been good in the NFL. Terrible draft pick.

This is the worst 49ers team ever i think. i dont see us winning another game this season. Its a total joke.

CFL teams could probably beat them.

If Tomsula is coaching them, no doubt.
lol i completely forgot he was a 2nd round pick. holy s**t...wow!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He's talented, but just not reliable as a pass catcher.

That's accurate.
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
Cut this turd please and take Trent on the way out.

x2
Originally posted by Zachary:
Will be traded to the panthers for a 7th

And will be praised as a great move.

"We got Vance for a second rounder, got some use from him, and traded this scrub to Panthers for a 7th what a pimp Baalke is!"

and then the Panthers trade him somewhere else for a 4th round pick. Just like how the Browns gave up a 7th for Lee and got a 4th (or was it a 5th?) for Lee from the Panthers. lol Baalke.
Originally posted by NCommand:

That's accurate.

I would say Vernon Davis was talented but not reliable as a pass catcher before breaking out in 2009.

Vance McDonald is athletic, but haven't really seen him show he can be a great football player
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
and then the Panthers trade him somewhere else for a 4th round pick. Just like how the Browns gave up a 7th for Lee and got a 4th (or was it a 5th?) for Lee from the Panthers. lol Baalke.

that's pretty bad, lmao
Don't cut him till you get someone better to replace him. He's probably the only skill player on offense that poses any kind of mismatch phyically to opposing defenses. I know his hands are frustrating, but there's nothing to gain by cutting him. Players do work out droppsies issues.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by NCommand:

That's accurate.

I would say Vernon Davis was talented but not reliable as a pass catcher before breaking out in 2009.

Vance McDonald is athletic, but haven't really seen him show he can be a great football player

Yeah. And VD was way more gifted and became more reliable, even if not completely reliable. His little hop step before catching was his biggest problem.
Originally posted by Trath44:
Don't cut him till you get someone better to replace him. He's probably the only skill player on offense that poses any kind of mismatch phyically to opposing defenses. I know his hands are frustrating, but there's nothing to gain by cutting him. Players do work out droppsies issues.

Vance has been dropping passes since his sophomore year at Rice. It's pretty safe to say he won't work them out at this point.
Originally posted by McClusky:
Originally posted by Trath44:

Vance has been dropping passes since his sophomore year at Rice. It's pretty safe to say he won't work them out at this point.

I still am seething that the niners couldve drafted ERTZ in round 2, instead of going for blue chip Ertz Baalke traded down and went for a higher potential or ceiling McDonald. What a waste. McDonalds contract runs out at the end of the season, adios, he is not worth taking back
Yeah. And VD was way more gifted and became more reliable, even if not completely reliable. His little hop step before catching was his biggest problem.

Oh I miss him being wide open in the end zone, easy pass sailing to his chest, and he jumps up 5 feet to make the easy catch become difficult
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Send Gonzo and Jaws to Miami
Share 49ersWebzone