LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Still couldn't catch a cold sitting a on a block of ice.
One thing that I havent seen mentioned, is even the big pass he caught yesterday he almost dropped. He had to pin the ball with his hands on his thigh because he was starting to lose it.

This guy is awful. Period. Get rid of this clown.
This dude couldn't catch herpes at a Tijuana brothel.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This dude couldn't catch herpes at a Tijuana brothel.

Harbaugh ruined by making him block all the time and was mean to him.
How you guys doing that were banging on scheme was the problem and not his actual talent.
  • thl408
Originally posted by lamontb:
How you guys doing that were banging on scheme was the problem and not his actual talent.

I don't think he sucks as much as his lack of production indicates, but I have no evidence to support what I just typed.
I think most of the drops yesterday where Celek not Vance

But I do think he had 1 dropped
Originally posted by thl408:

I don't think he sucks as much as his lack of production indicates, but I have no evidence to support what I just typed.

He's talented, but just not reliable as a pass catcher.
Vance has never been good in the NFL. Terrible draft pick.

This is the worst 49ers team ever i think. i dont see us winning another game this season. Its a total joke.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:

This is the worst 49ers team ever i think. i dont see us winning another game this season. Its a total joke.

CFL teams could probably beat them.

Cut this turd please and take Trent on the way out.
Originally posted by thl408:

He has all the measurables and he looks the part but he's just not that good of a football player
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:

Perfect example of the Hawks getting a leg up on the 49ers with McDonald. The Seahawks drafted his college teammate as their TE...Willson has 847 yards and 5 TDs while McDonald has 475 yards total with 3 TD's. Willson was a 5th rounder whereas we burnt a 2nd rounder on McDonald with Kelce still on the board. Winning!
Please it's Celek I want cut, he's terrible.
Will be traded to the panthers for a 7th
Share 49ersWebzone