Still waiting for him to do something

keep waiting
still dont like this dude
He's a whack pass catcher. Stone hands
i bet his crotch is really smelly
Originally posted by valrod33:
i bet his crotch is really smelly

naw

Probably smells likesh sunshine. Thats the prob.
Oh god what a waste of a pick, we had Vernon Davis already, we did NOT need a pass catching tight end it was a dumb pick even if he was a decent receiver which he is not. He has gotten WAY TOO MANY CHANCES. Cut
Originally posted by donalddole:
Oh god what a waste of a pick, we had Vernon Davis already, we did NOT need a pass catching tight end it was a dumb pick even if he was a decent receiver which he is not. He has gotten WAY TOO MANY CHANCES. Cut

Yeah. We should of went brunette.

He can't catch. When he does catch which is rare he usually fumbles the ball running for extra yards....

Just an awful 2nd round pick. On the plus side he really is a good blocker. We got a 2nd round TE blocker. But I don't take it away from him that he is good at that....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He can't catch. When he does catch which is rare he usually fumbles the ball running for extra yards....

Just an awful 2nd round pick. On the plus side he really is a good blocker. We got a 2nd round TE blocker. But I don't take it away from him that he is good at that....

This. Best blocking TE in the game. Great!

Can't trust him to catch or secure a ball? Lame!

He's still young and CAN catch when he knows his number is called. Let's just hope he develops more and more as a pass catcher. If Sparano can't do anything with him that way, then he's a total lost cause as a pass catching TE; just stick to blocking! It's on him.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

This. Best blocking TE in the game. Great!

Can't trust him to catch or secure a ball? Lame!

He's still young and CAN catch when he knows his number is called. Let's just hope he develops more and more as a pass catcher. If Sparano can't do anything with him that way, then he's a total lost cause as a pass catching TE; just stick to blocking! It's on him.

I was expecting improvement under Sparano ....at least we got 12 more games to try and squeeze some production out of him, if not ...time to look for another TE who can block AND catch

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Think Mangina broke our TE's and now he's working on breaking the Defense.
And the worst part of this dude is a Trade up for him LOL.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

to pour some gasoline on this one...Travis Kelce was picked in the third f**king round that year.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I was expecting improvement under Sparano ....at least we got 12 more games to try and squeeze some production out of him, if not ...time to look for another TE who can block AND catch

THOSE are not easy to find!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

to pour some gasoline on this one...Travis Kelce was picked in the third f**king round that year.

GB took Lacy with the pick we swapped them. lol
Share 49ersWebzone