Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
due to Kaep's inability to throw short passes consistently,
#1 Urban legend around here

Lol for real!

don't get sensitive people, I was pertaining to last year... of course everyone knows The Storm's Comin!!

Houston knows!!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
due to Kaep's inability to throw short passes consistently,
#1 Urban legend around here

Lol for real!

don't get sensitive people, I was pertaining to last year... of course everyone knows The Storm's Comin!!

Houston knows!!!

Yup.. Kap should've changed his slogan to "The Flood7 Comin"
hope this douche can catch this year
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

or not fumble after he catches

i think im more disappointed in this dude than any other 2nd round pick of recent memory besides maybe taylor mays but we all knew that was gonna suck from the get go. i actually thought mcdonald would be good
i think im more disappointed in this dude than any other 2nd round pick of recent memory besides maybe taylor mays but we all knew that was gonna suck from the get go. i actually thought mcdonald would be good

Me too. I definitely expected Vance to be better than he's been. Made the mistake of falling in love with his measurables. Too bad he struggles catching the ball.

LaMichael James was most dissapointing tho. Absolutely loved the guy in Oregon, I'm shocked he amounted to nothing in the pros. I knew Mays would suck, no football intellect whatsoever.

1 fumble, and a few drops

He's already shown he's can play when he gets the ball
That's it, I'm convince.. The Blake Dozer is coming and will have the most selling 49er jersey this year!!!

I say we start shoppin Big MAC asap!!

It's ... Are you...

It's Belldozer. See, it sounds like bulldozer, but it's Belldozer, which is clever because his last name is Bell, and he runs over people like a bulldozer.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Me too. I definitely expected Vance to be better than he's been. Made the mistake of falling in love with his measurables. Too bad he struggles catching the ball.

LaMichael James was most dissapointing tho. Absolutely loved the guy in Oregon, I'm shocked he amounted to nothing in the pros. I knew Mays would suck, no football intellect whatsoever.

lets just trade our 2nd round pick every other year lol

I agree, McDonald hasn't had a fair chance.
They rarely targeted him, only 7 targets total in 2014! That's the fault of the OC Roman, Harbs and Kap.
You have to actually throw the ball to young players for them to learn to feel comfortable in the offense and in catching the football.

The more I watch this the more I'm willing to give him another chance. He needs to do this and more on a weekly basis this season tho..

On a side note, he should've lowered his shoulder and ran over E.Thomas on that play too.

Why is he a douche?

Guy barely had any chances to do anything and unfortunately for him the few times he did he had a few drops and the fumble. Vernon Davis dropped the ball way more than Vance did early in his career and yet we kept feeding him the ball. He turned out ok for the most part.

Vance was used totally different than he was in college and yet the blame is all on him? Let's see how he does in a different offense with a much better TE coach. Having Eric Mangini coach TEs would be like me teaching Lamaze classes. Both are much more suited for other people to do.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
in 3 years, this dude has ONE highlight. And it's not even that big of a deal since Sherman is a puss. Had he done that against Chancellor, then okay, impressive. But sherman is no chancellor.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jun 18, 2015 at 6:04 AM ]
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
That's it, I'm convince.. The Blake Dozer is coming and will have the most selling 49er jersey this year!!!

I say we start shoppin Big MAC asap!!

It's ... Are you...

It's Belldozer. See, it sounds like bulldozer, but it's Belldozer, which is clever because his last name is Bell, and he runs over people like a bulldozer.

f**king Blake dozer...
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Jun 18, 2015 at 6:17 AM ]
Originally posted by Vito_Corleone:

I agree, McDonald hasn't had a fair chance.
They rarely targeted him, only 7 targets total in 2014! That's the fault of the OC Roman, Harbs and Kap.
You have to actually throw the ball to young players for them to learn to feel comfortable in the offense and in catching the football.

This!
Share 49ersWebzone