There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vance "Big Mac" McDonald Thread

Originally posted by AmpLee:
So were the Seahawks gonna pick McDonald before we jumped them? Didn't they trade out of their spot after we jumped up to draft him?

thats a good point, i think you are right about us jumping in front of them
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
So were the Seahawks gonna pick McDonald before we jumped them? Didn't they trade out of their spot after we jumped up to draft him?

Well you don't normally trade out of your spot until it's your pic anyway

No way to know that but TE was a need position for them and they did trade out. Pretty sure that Carroll wont ever to admit to it.
We'll see - I trust Baalke/JH
Time to hit the jugs machine, Vance!
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Haven't heard much about this guy. Looks like a receiving TE who lined up wide once in a while while not being much of a blocker though willing to do so. But this offense needs 2 TEs who can catch the ball.

Well if Baalke and Harbs see something in this guy, he'll likely contribute right away since D-love is gone and VD is the only one there really.
I am glad we got Vance McD, but we really missed the boat on Mike Hawk and Buster Hymen.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I am glad we got Vance McD, but we really missed the boat on Mike Hawk and Buster Hymen.

LOL true but luckily

undrafted rookie churck jacobs wr had a better senior year receiving and he cost us nothing but a camp invite. LoL
[ Edited by Need4Speed on Apr 28, 2013 at 3:05 PM ]
Unhh, as far as smarts go, you gotta be damn smart to even get into Rice. Once they get out, they are really smart. Learning plays is a no brainer for this guy. Amazing that he outweighs our OLB pick Lemonier.

Mike Hunt is better than both of them
love how Harbaugh compared him to Ditka when he was a TE.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Dont forget curbin johnson
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Dont forget curbin johnson

Pretty sure it was curvin. He is known to slide through the hole in the zone a bit awkwardly