LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

REPORT.... woodson wants to play for niners and is lowering demands

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by cgida:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I know how age is very depend on Woodson "37 years old".. He can have a pretty good at Tackle and smart to read the offense scores! Nnmaid is little some young then he don't have a tackle and probably is selfish by himself. It's not worth about himself the issue for selfish! We must a sign Woodson for one year and Cut Whitner now!! Whitner is very very worst plays and very aweful defense cuz he is very idiot to read the offense score cuz he don't know s**t!

WOW. This is the worst formulated argument I have ever read in my life. Are you in kindergarten. I don't think you actually have a complete thought finished or a sentence that makes sense.
PROOF READ your responses before hitting the "Post This Reply" button.

lol.
haha noobs

buzz can really twist the mind
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I know how age is very depend on Woodson "37 years old".. He can have a pretty good at Tackle and smart to read the offense scores! Nnmaid is little some young then he don't have a tackle and probably is selfish by himself. It's not worth about himself the issue for selfish! We must a sign Woodson for one year and Cut Whitner now!! Whitner is very very worst plays and very aweful defense cuz he is very idiot to read the offense score cuz he don't know s**t!

WOW. This is the worst formulated argument I have ever read in my life. Are you in kindergarten. I don't think you actually have a complete thought finished or a sentence that makes sense.

lol.
haha noobs

Originally posted by NinerGod:

lol.
haha noobs

Go buzz! We understand!
Originally posted by tohara3:

lol.
haha noobs

Go buzz! We understand!

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

lol.
haha noobs

Go buzz! We understand!

I didn't understand a damn word that n***a said.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pdizo916:

lol.
haha noobs

Go buzz! We understand!

i love me some buzzb doe lol
Originally posted by susweel:

lol.
haha noobs

Go buzz! We understand!

A philosopher king for our own time. He knows how to cut to the heart of the issue

You might want to wait a while before ASSUMING anything. English is NOT his first language, and (this is just a basic assumption) he uses a translator for what he posts. Personally, I love his posts. Doot is passionate about the 49ers ... so, chilloot a bit, eh?
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by susweel:

lol.
haha noobs

Go buzz! We understand!

A philosopher king for our own time. He knows how to cut to the heart of the issue

Buzz, you da man!

Buzz was a god on these boards before you even knew they existed. Show some respect.

• cgida
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Buzz was a god on these boards before you even knew they existed. Show some respect.

I have been on these boards for several years and I would not consider myself a noob. If you want to post here you should at least buy a translator that actually translates and not one you purchased at the swap meet. Hey Idaho....I wish there was an emotionicon that showed my respect for you. Taterhead!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lmao at "Nnmaid"
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lmao at "Nnmaid"
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lmao at "Nnmaid"

Even if Nnmaid
Share 49ersWebzone