There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

how much are parking passin
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
Originally posted by nc49erfan:
how much are parking passin

if there is gonna be a big tailgate and you are gonna meetup then you're better off just doing the pay parking and walking over to tailgate.

it ranges, depending on which color lot you park on. anywhere from $50-$150. pay parking is $25-$40. kinda far away doe.
Yeah hold off on buying a pass. I'm going to have specifics locked down by tomorrow.
My wife and I will be at this game. Driving from Raleigh, nc. Anyone tailgating?
heading to the game with a few friends. i have a quick question does stadium security allow fans to go to the section where the post gme show with steve young is or do you need tickets in that section? i will be in section 217 and tailgating in orange lot
rg3 is so overrated, i can't wait to see kap out perform that hack.
f**k rg3

cocky ass b*****d
Originally posted by nyFAITHFUL:
heading to the game with a few friends. i have a quick question does stadium security allow fans to go to the section where the post gme show with steve young is or do you need tickets in that section? i will be in section 217 and tailgating in orange lot

Steve Young?

What's your deal?
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
cwilson, are you gonna do a big tailgate again?

this is amir btw.
I will be attending this game. How do the parking passes work? I just moved to the dc area. Where is the tailgating taking place?
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I will be attending this game. How do the parking passes work? I just moved to the dc area. Where is the tailgating taking place?

see post 107. not sure where the official tailgate will be, if any.
Is pay parking just showing up without a parking pass and you just park somewhere?
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Is pay parking just showing up without a parking pass and you just park somewhere?

yes but its far away.
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Is pay parking just showing up without a parking pass and you just park somewhere?

yes but its far away.

I found a place in odenton md so me, my bro, and uncle are gonna drink before the game and take a cab to the stadium. Its like 30 mins away. You think thats smart since i live so close?
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I found a place in odenton md so me, my bro, and uncle are gonna drink before the game and take a cab to the stadium. Its like 30 mins away. You think thats smart since i live so close?

if you're stationed in Andrews then you're only like 5 exits away from FedEx. plus you got that military ID so most local/highway cops won't really f**k with you even if you get pulled over.

why are you going to a bar in Odenton to drink? i thought you wanna tailgate?