There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 49ersinMaryland:
Hey guys, not a big poster on the forum but been a lurker for years. I will be at the game as well. Let me know where some of you are tailgating. I would love to chill with some Niners fans before the game.

Don't worry, we'll let you know.

Just found this website...awesome. I been on ninersnation.com now I got 2 sites Driving down w/ the wife from New Joizee, looking at parking passes now. Just wondering where some of you are tailgating, hate to be alone w/ Redskins fans during a down year
Wonder if Aldon will be back by then. He lights it up on Monday nights.
i think he still sends the bears O-line flowers and chocolate
ticket prices going down with Foreskin suckage
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Countdown begins: Aldon, Crabtree, Manningham will all be in this game.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
miles/chris

you doods seen the prices for tix??? where ya'll getting your tix from? i wanna get 4.

Last time my brother had a hookup but prob not this time. How are prices?

Prices will drop as the game gets closer. Always do. Sellers are fishing for suckers.

This doe
Will be in section 117!! On the 49ers side (corner). Paid face value for two. $218 is a sweet deal for the lower section. And looking to get there early for the tailgate with you guys.

Really looking forward to Kaep vs RGIII.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by nc49erfan:
I live in nce I want to go never been to a game been in the endzone at candlestick tho when I was like 8 lol is any one else from nc going? We can caravan up there and where's the best place to get tickets?

There are list of ways, Stub Hub, Ebay (from a reputable seller), scalpers at the game, ticketmaster. I will be leaving Sunday to head up there.

were are u leaving from ??
I live in nce I want to go never been to a game been in the endzone at candlestick tho when I was like 8 lol is any one else from nc going? We can caravan up there and where's the best place to get tickets?

There are list of ways, Stub Hub, Ebay (from a reputable seller), scalpers at the game, ticketmaster. I will be leaving Sunday to head up there.

Near Fayetteville... One of my buddies I was going with has not let me know if he is going yet. I may need to find an alternative way!
  • Amir
  • Veteran
this is amir. name change bet. dont ask lol gonna be this name for the next 30 days.

about to purchase my tix in the next week or so. s**ts gonna be fun.
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
this is amir. name change bet. dont ask lol gonna be this name for the next 30 days.

about to purchase my tix in the next week or so. s**ts gonna be fun.

Near Fayetteville... One of my buddies I was going with has not let me know if he is going yet. I may need to find an alternative way!
well im leaving from greensboro so let me know maybe we can meet up
Just got my ticket! Can't wait. My girlfriend had to bail last minute thanks to a master's program dissertation (this girl's priorities are out of whack!) but that's not stopping me from hitting this game up solo--it'll be the first one I've attended since the Super Bowl so I need my fix.

FYI, there are still tickets available for face value on ticketmaster, so anyone who is looking to go, check there first before you hit stubhub, ticket exchange, etc.

Have we figured out a tailgating lot yet? I'm gonna wait until later on to get a parking pass but wanna have an idea so I'm not miles away from everything.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Just got my ticket! Can't wait. My girlfriend had to bail last minute thanks to a master's program dissertation (this girl's priorities are out of whack!) but that's not stopping me from hitting this game up solo--it'll be the first one I've attended since the Super Bowl so I need my fix.

FYI, there are still tickets available for face value on ticketmaster, so anyone who is looking to go, check there first before you hit stubhub, ticket exchange, etc.

Have we figured out a tailgating lot yet? I'm gonna wait until later on to get a parking pass but wanna have an idea so I'm not miles away from everything.

Glad you're coming! We'll figure out the tailgating situation soon.
Ok I'm getting with the ppl on the other site and with Town Tavern. Thinking we can do one big one like last time.