There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

Ill be there also man, I live in DE, going with another Niners fan and a few Skins fans. Let's all get up and get plastered b4 the game.
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
miles/chris

you doods seen the prices for tix??? where ya'll getting your tix from? i wanna get 4.

Last time my brother had a hookup but prob not this time. How are prices?
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
miles/chris

you doods seen the prices for tix??? where ya'll getting your tix from? i wanna get 4.

Last time my brother had a hookup but prob not this time. How are prices?

Prices will drop as the game gets closer. Always do. Sellers are fishing for suckers.
Hey guys, not a big poster on the forum but been a lurker for years. I will be at the game as well. Let me know where some of you are tailgating. I would love to chill with some Niners fans before the game.
Originally posted by 49ersinMaryland:
Hey guys, not a big poster on the forum but been a lurker for years. I will be at the game as well. Let me know where some of you are tailgating. I would love to chill with some Niners fans before the game.

Don't worry, we'll let you know.
Getting my plans together... what's up CWilson? We'll see you up there bro
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Getting my plans together... what's up CWilson? We'll see you up there bro

For sure!
Redskins gonna get raped, that defense has more holes than swiss cheese.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Redskins gonna get raped, that defense has more holes than swiss cheese.

I never raped Swiss cheese
Wife and I flying up from Orlando for this game. First game live since the NFC championship in ATL. For those of you wondering if it will be cold, the answer is yes.
[ Edited by 49erforlife on Oct 6, 2013 at 6:17 AM ]
My wife and I will be there! Can't wait.

Last time I saw the niners in DC we got wrecked when alex was a rookie, let's hope for the opposite outcome this time
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
Wife and I flying up from Orlando for this game. First game live since the NFC championship in ATL. For those of you wondering if it will be cold, the answer is yes.

not necessarily. november/december is weird in the DC area.

it can be cold as f**k but it can also be in the 70's.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by 49erforlife:

not necessarily. november/december is weird in the DC area.

it can be cold as f**k but it can also be in the 70's.

Yeah it's 86 here now, so who knows.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 49ersinMaryland:

Don't worry, we'll let you know.

Just found this website...awesome. I been on ninersnation.com now I got 2 sites Driving down w/ the wife from New Joizee, looking at parking passes now. Just wondering where some of you are tailgating, hate to be alone w/ Redskins fans during a down year