There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

I live in nce I want to go never been to a game been in the endzone at candlestick tho when I was like 8 lol is any one else from nc going? We can caravan up there and where's the best place to get tickets?
Can't wait for this game!!! Be the first time I see our red & gold live since the NFC Championship.
Wow. Good job, man !! This is the game that I have been wanting to see right after the schedule came out. Let me just say this, the Skins won't be any easier to beat as compared to the Seahawks. If RG3 is 100%, we will definitely have our hands full. I have a feeling it could be a high scoring game.
I made a thread for all who was attending the game. Be sure and check it out if you want to kick it with us.
Originally posted by nc49erfan:
I live in nce I want to go never been to a game been in the endzone at candlestick tho when I was like 8 lol is any one else from nc going? We can caravan up there and where's the best place to get tickets?

There are list of ways, Stub Hub, Ebay (from a reputable seller), scalpers at the game, ticketmaster. I will be leaving Sunday to head up there.
Hello NINER NATION im attending the the monday night game between 49ers vs redskins anybody else going, any advice on seats
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/172664-roll-san-francisco-washington-updated-2011-tailgate-pics/
*merged*
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Sep 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM ]
That's what I was going to say, thought I seen a Redskin thread around already. Think we need to have like an official thread for who is going to what game with info on seats, parking, other stuff from different stadiums. Seems like every other day someone puts up a new thread saying I'm going to this game need help with this. Would be nice if people who have been to these stadiums could put up some info and have it all in one thread to help others out.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM ]
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Its September and means it is getting closer to 49ers at Redskins!
I would love to , but I will be out of the country for work
miles/chris

you doods seen the prices for tix??? where ya'll getting your tix from? i wanna get 4.
Skins don't scare me. Not worried about this game at all lol.
i will be out of the country @ that time or i would go to the game !
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
miles/chris

you doods seen the prices for tix??? where ya'll getting your tix from? i wanna get 4.

My friend is getting the tickets. I am not sure yet.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home