There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
I'm going. Just ordered my tickets. I would like to tailgate with some fellow webzoners. I never have tailgated before so would like a little help please. Can't wait! Go Niners!

Webzoners dont tailgate.
Ok then whatever. Anybody else?
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Ok then whatever. Anybody else?

Lol get up and pm cwilson80. He organized it all last year. He is a real good dude.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
This will be my first MNF I will be attending. I am assuming Rubber, Amir, and Cwilson will be attending as well. Anyone else plan on going?

You are correct sir.
This will be my first MNF I will be attending. I am assuming Rubber, Amir, and Cwilson will be attending as well. Anyone else plan on going?

I'm planning on going. Living in Richmond, seeing the niners in person is a rare pleasure.
Always wanted to go to a MNF game. I'm going to try and make the trip for this one. Plus a chance to knock another stadium off my list in my quest to see the 9ers play in all the stadiums.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA49erFaithful:
I'm from VA and ain't never saw a niners game live this is a once in a lifetime chance for me, so yea for sure I will be there with bells on. Be nice to get up with sum niner tailgaters b4 the game tho.

more like a once in every 2 to 3 year opportunity
Webzoners dont tailgate.

I've tailgated with webzoners. Not on the road, but at the Stick.
Bumping this due to I added some select pics from 2011 from the tailgate.
Drove by the scene of the pending beat down. I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for Nov 25.

Might have to go to that game.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Might have to go to that game.

Now we're talking.
Man i was irritating the s**t outta skins fans at the last game...they were mad as s**t but couldn't even respond
[ Edited by lamontb on Jun 14, 2013 at 12:04 PM ]
I moved to Alexandria last year...I will be in attendance!!!

FYI: I will also be doing a road trip to Nashville to see the Titans game on 10/20. PM me if you are interested in going.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Drove by the scene of the pending beat down. I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for Nov 25.