There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

• Amir
  • Veteran
Gonna be there for sure.

Heads up: Leave early for the game. Monday after work traffic was gameday traffic = not pretty.
I'll be there (with maybe 5 others)
Damn lots of people going from here
Will be there......again
I'm seriously considering going to this game.

Given what I hear about leaving FedEx after a game, I am strongly considering taking that Tuesday off! Game will end close to midnight and getting home around 3 AM will be brutal.

Also, I'm considering the December Redskins game versus our boy.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Apr 20, 2013 at 1:28 PM ]
thinking about going to this game possibly fellas, what sections are you guys booked for?
I will be there. No doubt. Probably my only game of the year unless I pony up and try to catch a farewell game at Candlestick.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I'm most likely gonna end up going, with one or two other people.

Last game I went to was the Super Bowl but trying to focus on the fact that i was at least at the nfc championship game and capture some of that glory for my next live game.

You should def come
I will certainly be there
My brother and I plan to go. He's a skins fan.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I'm most likely gonna end up going, with one or two other people.

Last game I went to was the Super Bowl but trying to focus on the fact that i was at least at the nfc championship game and capture some of that glory for my next live game.

You should def come

Yeah, pretty positive it's a go. My buddy is big skins fan, curious if he'd wanna join.
I'll be there.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on May 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM ]
I'm going. Just ordered my tickets. I would like to tailgate with some fellow webzoners. I never have tailgated before so would like a little help please. Can't wait! Go Niners!
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on May 8, 2013 at 7:38 PM ]
Will try to make it!