There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

Like I said my camera flash won't work at night so the pics came out dark. These are the only two I had really worth posting. We got Rubber sighting in the Kap jersey and his dazzling scarf in the first. The 2nd is actually Vernon Davis signing autographs after the game. I offered him a handjob after the game and promised not to look him in the eye but he respectfully declined.


Anyone else who has pics, post them here! Someone from the Niners contacted me and wants to post them on their fb/twitter.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,932
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Anyone else who has pics, post them here! Someone from the Niners contacted me and wants to post them on their fb/twitter.

only one i have is the first and only one we took (the 3 of us) in front of the webzone sighn.
I have a few but they're mostly miles yelling on top of that dumpster next to the tailgate
Sent my two pics to Amir to post if he wishes.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I have a few but they're mostly miles yelling on top of that dumpster next to the tailgate

LOL you took pics of that?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
We got Rubber sighting in the Kap jersey and his dazzling scarf in the first.

b******t that's Joe Staley in the stands....lol