LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersinMaryland:
What jersey do i wear tonight? Willis(Away) Gore(2005 Replica) Rice(1990).

Go red
yo chris, will there be a sign for town tavern at the tailgate?
[ Edited by A-broken-Mir on Nov 25, 2013 at 8:11 AM ]
i feel like i botched the whole parking thing...i parked at Morgan Blvd station and went to work...then when i get off work im going to just walk to the stadium
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:

Yeah their bus has a sign - I'm also going to try to bring a 20 foot pole and flag. And Stoney gave me the webzone banner
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:

Yeah their bus has a sign - I'm also going to try to bring a 20 foot pole and flag. And Stoney gave me the webzone banner

aite cool. some peeps i know outside the zone were asking so i wanted to make sure that they would see the sign if there was one.
What time does this party get started? I think my wife & I will be at FedEx before the rest of our group so we may swing by (it seems like it's a pretty open event for Niners fans).
Originally posted by NinersAndHokies:
What time does this party get started? I think my wife & I will be at FedEx before the rest of our group so we may swing by (it seems like it's a pretty open event for Niners fans).

me (amir)/chris/rubberneck/nc9erfan will all be there as the gates open.
i got my white mark sanchez headbad. gonna be an epic time.
If anyone needs a green parking pass, I know two ppl selling them.
lol, from looking at the first post, how come the 49ers section is so small and by the Sheriff Road? lol, are they anticipating us to be that bad, lol? Don't they know that the 49ers populous is a peaceful establishment, lol?

Hope everyone that is going to this game the best of nights and definitely wear the layers to keep warm, it will be cold. Tomorrow in the DC area, they are expecting some freezing rain and in climate weather. Make sure to stay warm so that you are not sick for thanksgiving, the best day of the year where there is so much eating-my favorite activity, lol. Wish you all the best of turkey day and many great turkey days to come. If I were the 49ers coaching staff, I would use awesome cooked turkey, as an inspiration to win this game, lol, just might work, lol.

Will b at the game.... But with traffic may not make tailgate
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Go red

Wear the Jerry Rice Jersey!
Originally posted by GORO:
Wear the Jerry Rice Jersey!

I will go with Rice. Try to channel some magic to our non-existent receiving corps
headed to the game tonight with the family.....can I hang out with my fellow niners.... where are we gonna be at..Im familiar with the stadium...
im thinking I should go with lott but im gonna go with kap.... need to see my o come up big tonight on the east coast..
Share 49ersWebzone