There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

• Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by erojas47:
Longtime fan new to the forums tho..heading down with 3 other fans from Jersey..We already have a parking pass does this give us access to all lots? Or wld we have to park n find the tailgate area? Thanks

you have to park in the colored lot of your parking pass. you could always walk down to the tailgate after parking.
Ok guys I am about to update the thread for the roll call who all said they were or planning on going. Remember some of you posted when I made this thread in April. If you are unable to attend let me me know and I will remove you from the list. I will keep adding to the list if you plan on going

NC49erfan82
CWilson80
Amir
Rubberneck36
49AllTheTime
MannySoopa49ersnMD
49Hounds - maybe
d49izme - maybe
kratzer14
niners9
Rizvi49er
VA49erFaithful
SFL49ER
GORO
Mercuryspeed
baltien
blizzuntz
JTsBiggestFan
Frisco69ers - maybe
VANiner
iLL49er
cnyguy13
NinerPrideinNJ
sspiker
PA49ersfan
phatbutskinny
Willisfn4life
Hollywood - maybe
SportsFan - maybe
lamontb
reasonable1
nc49erfan
49erforlife
NYnumb1ninerfan
matt49er
49ersinMaryland
49erforkife
footballxpaul
enchantedskillz
simplyfloyd
nyFAITHFUL
ApatheticIAM - Fleshlight comming with?
tdoggy57
maya0724
smileyrva - Who I am riding with!
ESWYoung08
iLL49er
jhoover49ers
dreyus82
EastCoast9erFan
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
I'm looking to buy tickets to this town tavern thing, but it says "Town Tavern 49ers tailgate party @Fedex field SOLD OUT." Then underneath that it says "Town tavern tailgate only-NO BUS" and it says tickets are still available for that. Is there a difference?

you want the one thats still available. the one thats sold also provides transportation. the one still available is just the tailgate thing.

Is everyone getting it? Do we need it? IS IT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED??!!

Up to you. I got it. $25 bucks for all you can drink and eat ain't bad!
  • Amir
  • Veteran
oh s**t, 49allthetime is coming?? nice! we can make fun of alex together.
Originally posted by erojas47:
Longtime fan new to the forums tho..heading down with 3 other fans from Jersey..We already have a parking pass does this give us access to all lots? Or wld we have to park n find the tailgate area? Thanks

You can walk in no problem. See you on Monday.
Hah! I trashed the fleshlight during my move from Germany to Maryland. I didn't want the moving company guys to find it, which they would have. They went through everything and inventoried everything. Btw I used the thing like 3 times and got tired of it. It was too messy and I was too lazy to clean it every time.
Hah! I trashed the fleshlight during my move from Germany to Maryland. I didn't want the moving company guys to find it, which they would have. They went through everything and inventoried everything. Btw I used the thing like 3 times and got tired of it. It was too messy and I was too lazy to clean it every time.

Should of used a baby bottle cleaner and dawn dish detergent.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

#MilesKnows
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Nov 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM ]

Why dawn? I would have had palmolive on hand
I still have the fleshlight brochure so maybe i'll pin it to my jersey so everyone knows who I am
Does $25 cover me and guest? or does it cover just me and guest pays as well?
Originally posted by ESWYoung08:
Does $25 cover me and guest? or does it cover just me and guest pays as well?

Just you. This isn't a bring-a-date kinda thing.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

#MilesKnows

Man I'll be at this game and I wanna get down with the webzone crew. Can somebody shoot me their #
Ok guys I am about to update the thread for the roll call who all said they were or planning on going. Remember some of you posted when I made this thread in April. If you are unable to attend let me me know and I will remove you from the list. I will keep adding to the list if you plan on going

NC49erfan82
CWilson80
Amir
Rubberneck36
49AllTheTime
MannySoopa49ersnMD
49Hounds - maybe
d49izme - maybe
kratzer14
niners9
Rizvi49er
VA49erFaithful
SFL49ER
GORO
Mercuryspeed
baltien
blizzuntz
JTsBiggestFan
Frisco69ers - maybe
VANiner
iLL49er
cnyguy13
NinerPrideinNJ
sspiker
PA49ersfan
phatbutskinny
Willisfn4life
Hollywood - maybe
SportsFan - maybe
lamontb
reasonable1
nc49erfan
49erforlife
NYnumb1ninerfan
matt49er
49ersinMaryland
49erforkife
footballxpaul
enchantedskillz
simplyfloyd
nyFAITHFUL
ApatheticIAM - Fleshlight comming with?
tdoggy57
maya0724
smileyrva - Who I am riding with!
ESWYoung08
iLL49er
jhoover49ers
dreyus82
EastCoast9erFan

Man I'll be at this game Monday night and I wanna get down with the webzone crew. Can somebody shoot me their #? NC49erFan82 I'll PM you.
I just bought 3 of those town tavern tickets