OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

• Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
You guys better post pics!

this.

amir, take ur sister.

sorry bro. no more tix. i'd have to kick out rubberneck in order to take my sis.
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:

this.

amir, take ur sister.

sorry bro. no more tix. i'd have to kick out rubberneck in order to take my sis.

From what I hear, your sister > rubs, so....
  • Amir
  • Veteran
LMAO

my sis is getting a popular rep around here. i dont like it.
Amir...I have an extra ticket. I will give it to her for free, as long as she sticks with me and you are on the other side of the stadium
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Amir...I have an extra ticket. I will give it to her for free, as long as she sticks with me and you are on the other side of the stadium

lulz i aint even shaking your hand you fleshlight mofo.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

this.

amir, take ur sister.

Cold bludddeedd
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN5h
Looking for a head count: Who will be in Washington on Sunday evening and would plan to attend a get-together? Plz use hashtag #49ersTalkUp

I sent Matt an invite as well
I'm looking to buy tickets to this town tavern thing, but it says "Town Tavern 49ers tailgate party @Fedex field SOLD OUT." Then underneath that it says "Town tavern tailgate only-NO BUS" and it says tickets are still available for that. Is there a difference?

lulz i aint even shaking your hand you fleshlight mofo.

Thats not me man thats the...other guy
  • Amir
  • Veteran
I'm looking to buy tickets to this town tavern thing, but it says "Town Tavern 49ers tailgate party @Fedex field SOLD OUT." Then underneath that it says "Town tavern tailgate only-NO BUS" and it says tickets are still available for that. Is there a difference?

you want the one thats still available. the one thats sold also provides transportation. the one still available is just the tailgate thing.
[ Edited by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart on Nov 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by cwilson830:

this.

amir, take ur sister.

Cold bludddeedd

Oh come on bro, even you agree... Lol
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN5h
Looking for a head count: Who will be in Washington on Sunday evening and would plan to attend a get-together? Plz use hashtag #49ersTalkUp

I sent Matt an invite as well

Yeah I tried hitting him on twitter too. Would be nice to get a RT from him as well.

you want the one thats still available. the one thats sold also provides transportation. the one still available is just the tailgate thing.

Is everyone getting it? Do we need it? IS IT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED??!!
Longtime fan new to the forums tho..heading down with 3 other fans from Jersey..We already have a parking pass does this give us access to all lots? Or wld we have to park n find the tailgate area? Thanks
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Is everyone getting it? Do we need it? IS IT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED??!!

me and rubberneck ain't getting it but we'll be kickin it with everybody there.